Eurovision

Surprise, surprise, some Christian fundamentalists in Greece have already decided that Lordi is a satanic band and shouldn't be allowed to enter the contest.

‘NO ENTRANCE’ TO THE FINISH MUSIC GROUP!!

'LORDI' STAY OUT OF HELLAS!!

Hellenes declare that they do not accept the entrance of the elected Satanic Finish Music Band in Greece during the next EUROVISION SONG CONTEST that is to be organized in Athens, because it has nothing to do with human, Hellenic and Finish civilization.

We ask all people with common sense to say ‘NO’ to this evil presence and ‘NO’ to all these people that chose this song and music group, as the best to represent Finland.

We ask the Finish Government, the Leader of Finish Church, the Leader of Finish Parliament to take place and stop the song now, declaring their opposition to the representation of Finland by this evil group of musicians and singers.

We ask the Finish Commission of Eurovision Song Contest to cancel the procedure and choose another song.

This evil & satanic Finish band is not welcome in Greece. We welcome all Finish friends that love and respect Hellenic civilization, Hellenic Christian Church and our Orthodox believes.

HELLENES

http://www.paskedi.gr/UserPages/NewsLetterPreview.aspx?ID=58

Actually there were some similar reactions in Finland when Lordi was picked, which is kinda funny because Finland and Greece are probably the two most "metal-friendly" countries in the world (at least if you look at album sales).

Anyway, now I'm looking forward to the contest even more.:heh:

Yeah
But now every country send metal band there.:lol:

1135219973286.jpeg

Haha, I love it... Not so much that I like the song of Lordy but it's a big "Fuck Off" to the commercial TV programms they keep on pushing down our throat !!

carnut said:
"Fuck Off" to the commercial TV programms they keep on pushing down our throat !!

I want to do the same with crappy Hollywood cinema and music business in general. I'm tired of being told what I should see or hear just because it's someone idea of fashionable :puke:

NP: Vhäldemar - 'Vhäldemar'

Death Animal said:
Yeah
But now every country send metal band there.:lol:

1135219973286.jpeg

You have a way of turning dreams into nightmares :lol:
Wyvern said:
I want to do the same with crappy Hollywood cinema and music business in general. I'm tired of being told what I should see or hear just because it's someone idea of fashionable :puke:

NP: Vhäldemar - 'Vhäldemar'
Their time will come !