Evereve....heard of them?

Kolyma

Jan 12, 2003
Visit site
Just thought i'd see if anyone here had heard of Evereve (Haben Sie von "Evereve" gehört?). They're German, gothic metal and one of my favourite bands so i thought here would be the best place to check... (Sie sind eine Deutsche, "Gothic"/Gothische-Metallgruppe, und auch meine Lieblingsgruppe.)

EXCUSE MY BAD GERMAN!!! I study German at college though...

Yes! The only other fan in the world...I'm missing the first and last albums, do you know of any websites i could get them off?

I'm a huge EverEve fan, I even got the EverEve/Parracide-Split CD. "Stormbirds" is one of my alltime favourite albums.

One of their former singers founded a new band, which is called Thanateros

Benjamin Richter. I saw him at an Anathema gig some time ago, distributing flyers to promote his new band.

HIM? Zeromancer?!?:rolleyes::lol:

lineup01.jpg
lineup02.jpg
lineup03.jpg
lineup04.jpg
lineup05.jpg

I think the best singer was Tom !
A friend ( a musician too)of mine would like to make a cd with him...Tom say yes....but then...the tragedy :(

But I can`t really understand..if you know the first three cd`s of them..how you really could like the last :rolleyes:

It`s not soooooooooooooo bad...but it´s a big difference between the first cd´s and this...

P.S.: I really laughed about the picture...*lol* how funny ;)

Cheers guys...fancy me not knowing about line-up changes etc. The only albums i've got are promotional copies with very little information on the band...just the tracks. Who sang on which albums then?

Kolyma, you are weird.:p You say that EverEve are one of your favourite bands and then you admit that you don't know anything about them.:lol:

You really need to brush up your knowledge! Check out the official homepage: www.evereve.net - Half the "Seasons" album (that's the first one) is up for download there. They also got a message board of their own.

hehe. There's practically no info in the UK about evereve, and like i said, my albums are promo copies so they have v. little too. I've been on the site, and i DO know which order the albums come in, but i couldnt find any info on previous members etc... cheers anyway

Man, Evereve....the one passion of all my passions for metal...I love that band to death, but after Regret I kinda lost touch with them. Not really interested in their new sound...dont think the singers voice fits the band...and I dont think there will ever be an Evereve again...with out good old Tom...the lyrics and the actual passion behind the sound of his voice...will never be correctly replaced...therefore..it shouldnt be...

oooh.. Evereve is one of my Favorites As well. Stormbirds rules.. And i think they do a nice ' house of the rising sun' Version. Even though i listen to mainly black , doom and death metal... these guys know how to play some dark goth. And i liked tom's voice alittle better( it really was awful about his death).. But i think Ben did a good job on after with evereve.. So.. it's all ok. Even though alot that I talked to that listend to him and then Tom, they liked tom best.. And said bad stuff with Ben.. God they are just little retarded, because Ben has a good Vox too, he just sang alittle different. A change isn't always bad. Anyhow.. EVEREVE -|-
----------------NP : EVEREVE - A PART OF YOU (My fav with his voice) >=)