Evergey tattoo coming up...

Kuksug!

Apr 5, 2006
I were at the tattooist some hours ago making the appointment that will show the whole world that EG is the best fucking band EVER!
The 18th of march im going under the needle and will be tattooing The evergrey logo across my lower back. I have been playing with the idea for some time now, and i think it will be awesome!

EG is the nr one band for me, And if they were to break up the band tomorrow(God forbid) they will still have made awesome albums that have touched me in a very special way and they have given me the best of times during live shows and they have taken the time to talk to, and meet fans(ever so drunk:lol:) So this is my way to honor EG!

Hopefully we will enjoy awesome EG albums and shows for many years to come!

When time comes i will post pics as soon as possible.

I were at the tattooist some hours ago making the appointment that will show the whole world that EG is the best fucking band EVER!
The 18th of march im going under the needle and will be tattooing The evergrey logo across my lower back. I have been playing with the idea for some time now, and i think it will be awesome!

EG is the nr one band for me, And if they were to break up the band tomorrow(God forbid) they will still have made awesome albums that have touched me in a very special way and they have given me the best of times during live shows and they have taken the time to talk to, and meet fans(ever so drunk:lol:) So this is my way to honor EG!

Hopefully we will enjoy awesome EG albums and shows for many years to come!

When time comes i will post pics as soon as possible.

Awsome. Hope it turns out well.

How will you feel about that at say, 60 or 70?

Then i will be a badass tattoed old guy... I really dont see the problem there, its something to remember and be proud of for a lifetime. When im all old and wrinkelish, the tattoo will age with me.

having two longsleaves already, its not much of a difference.
And since EG is the no.1 band in the world, its an easy deciscion.

Thanks guys, i know its going to be awesome:headbang:

i hope evergrey dont turn into pop otherwise you would have to scratch ur back with an iron barbwire.

Very cool!
yeah and fuck the future, as someone said, life's too short, and it's just a picture on your back...I'm gonna get portraits of Layne Staley and Bill Hicks on my chest...

Im also thinking about getting a "EY" tatoo on my leg, not sure yet if Im gonna do it but... Evergrey is my #1 band ;)

@ Pelao - Did Evergrey ever put out a bad album ? Not that I remember.

That's an easy one, Monday Morning Apocalypse.

OT: Sounds really good. I'm thinking of doing something like that on my arm. But I never get my thump out of my ass to do it. ^^

Very cool!
yeah and fuck the future, as someone said, life's too short, and it's just a picture on your back...I'm gonna get portraits of Layne Staley and Bill Hicks on my chest...

Well, its not just any picture... its Evergrey...

36D_DSC00149.jpg
There it is... :headbang:

Three hours in the making, A pretty painful place to put a tattoo, but its well worth it! The picture is taken 24 hours after the tattoo was done, and i must say that i think it turned out Awesome!!! The artist is called Tattooica and i think she did a great job...

Now i can show off my EG tattoo with pride, and it doesnt leave any doubt that EG is the best fucking band ever!

So hope to hear your comments guys from the forum and maybe the guys in the band? :headbang:

I can't see it either, you basically use the picture button which is that mountain looking thing next to the globe and the talk bubble. You then insert where the image is hosted into the box and...the rest is history.

I can't see it either, you basically use the picture button which is that mountain looking thing next to the globe and the talk bubble. You then insert where the image is hosted into the box and...the rest is history.

I have tried that. im using photobucket. On that page you get 4 options, direct link, html something, im adress and something... anyone else using photobucket?