Evergrey Festival Info (Good news)

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Evergrey will host two "Family Reunion" meet & greets at ProgPower USA XII.

The first will take place in Vinyls after their acoustic set at the sold-out Midweek Mayhem show for those in attendance. The band will then spend the rest of the evening enjoying metal karaoke along with the fans.

The second will take place at the ProgPower USA Kick-Off show on Thursday from 6p-7p in the main lobby at their merchandise table.

Evergrey will be offering a very *limited* number of exclusive shirts at the festival to celebrate their world exclusive performance of "In Search of Truth" in its entirety.

Thank you sooo much for putting the (Good new) in the title! This will be a blast! I love those guys. They always go out of their way for us.

Their last exclusive "Destroying Atlanta" shirt sold-out and is still the highest selling shirt in festival history.
My favorite shirt and someone stole it. :cry: Really hope to snag one of the "limited" ones this year.

AWESOME

Love my Destroying Atlanta shirt (and the weird looks I get when wearing it)

Jeebus after the Dreamevil debacle, I saw 'Evergrey news' and shit my plants lol

I just wanted to acknowledge and give props to Evergrey for always going above and beyond. They've been at PP a buncha times, yet always manage to do something creative with their set or for the fans. Some bands fuck around with their visas and some bands take the PP appearance seriously and manage to give fans a fresh/exclusive feel despite repeat visits. Way to be a class-act, Evergrey!

Glenn, when I saw this email come in on my mobile phone I just about had a coronary! (It just said "Evergrey News" - which historically has been the title of many a post which reveals cancellations.) :)

This is awesome and I definitely *NEED* one of these shirts. My brother in law can fend for himself. LOL

See you all in just over three weeks!!!

Great news indeed hope I get a shirt. Had to wait to wait a good two years till I bought my 'DESTROYING ATLANTA' shirt off Ebay. Can't wait to see what they look like.

AWESOME news! I love how Evergrey ALWAYS goes BEYOND for the fans...one of the many reasons why I LOVE this band so much!!