Evergrey nominated for a Swedish Grammy

You will have to choose your 1st 2nd and 3rd place in the category "Årets Hårdrock" and then you will receive a confirmation mail where you have to click the link in order to get your vote counted.

All help is really apreciated- so post this and mail this everywhere....

:; )

' t

You will have to choose your 1st 2nd and 3rd place in the category "Årets Hårdrock" and then you will receive a confirmation mail where you have to click the link in order to get your vote counted.

All help is really apreciated- so post this and mail this everywhere....

:; )

' t

Done Tom! Well...i've learned German, that is difficult, but swedish is really unreadable! :lol:

omg... not funny when you feel like you're a moron...
do you have to do anything more than clicking on the star number 3 ???? nothing happened... ( pop-up blocker disabled in case you wonder )

just voted too.:headbang:
pay attention after you vote to click " rosta" (vote).
the other option " angra " means skip or quit....acording to the web translator...

keep up the dark side.
ikoz.

omg... I just got it : I thought I had only to click on number 3 to give Evergrey the maximum score ! really I should sleep from time to time ; I promise I will think about it

it was pretty clear though :
You will have to choose your 1st 2nd and 3rd place in the category "Årets Hårdrock"
sorry.

But... maybe the day will come when everyone understand it's a nice idea to write things in english on the internet , whatever your country...
Filling pages with things like "De tio bidrag som fått flest röster i kategorin går vidare till slutomröstningen" might sound fun to some guys , but this is alien language to about 6 BILLIARD people ! 'seems it's not obvious to everyone...

But... maybe the day will come when everyone understand it's a nice idea to write things in english on the internet , whatever your country...
Filling pages with things like "De tio bidrag som fått flest röster i kategorin går vidare till slutomröstningen" might sound fun to some guys , but this is alien language to about 6 BILLIARD people ! 'seems it's not obvious to everyone...

Nahh, if it's a Swedish contest I don't see why it should be written in English.

I voted, but am unsure what they want filled out in the confirmation email besides telephone number and probably choosing if you are male or female (Kön). Can anyone help with translating the rest of the page?

Tack för din röst. Den är nu registrerad.
Vinn två biljetter till Grammisgalan

Var med och tävla om grammisbiljetter till galan för dig och en vän. Fyll i uppgifterna om dig själv och skriv en motivering varför du tycker Årets låt ska vinnas av just din favorit.
Telefonnummer:________________
Ålder:________________
Kön: _____Man _____Kvinna
Motivering:____________________
_____Jag godkänner tävlingens villkor och regler

Delta I Tävlingen

eller

Rösta I Ny Kategori

I voted, but am unsure what they want filled out in the confirmation email besides telephone number and probably choosing if you are male or female (Kön). Can anyone help with translating the rest of the page?i

When you came that far your vote as already been counted :)
You don't have to fill out that form unless you want to participate in a competition where you can win two tickets for the grammis show in january in Stockholm.
You already figured out phone number and gender, the rest is:
ålder - age
motivering - they are asking why you should win the tickets
Finally you are asked to agree to the terms and conditions to take part in the competition.

When you came that far your vote as already been counted :)
You don't have to fill out that form unless you want to participate in a competition where you can win two tickets for the grammis show in january in Stockholm.
You already figured out phone number and gender, the rest is:
ålder - age
motivering - they are asking why you should win the tickets
Finally you are asked to agree to the terms and conditions to take part in the competition.

Thanks for the reply - I was hoping I didn't have to give them all of that additional information just to cast a vote for Evergrey! (Although clearly I was prepared to do it... :lol:)

I think every Evergrey-Fan who reads this news will take these few minutes to support the band :headbang:
I'm still hoping for a nice Christmasgift from the band (for example some European Tour Dates :loco:)

I didn't want to go for a random vote , so I listened to some tracks from each band...

I voted 1. Evergrey
2. In Flames
3. Sabaton

maybe it will help someone ^^

Haha I voted from 4 different e-mails. I've got 2 band-emails and 2 main.
So I voted for Evergrey 4 times!^^

1. Evergrey
2. Meshuggah
3. Opeth