Vote for Opeth to win a Swedish Grammy!

More like 13:49. Ha!

^Actually, I think you do. Not sure... But it'll put you into some kind of competition apparently.

Well, you have to go into your email and register/confirm your vote. It asks for your phone number, your name and motivation why you voted the way you did. Although they seem to ramble on and on about "song of the year". I think they have a bug in that part of it all. Then you're automatically in a competition to win tickets to attend the Swedish grammies.

I voted Opeth, Evergrey, and Meshuggah. :) I think I did it right. I don't know for sure what "Ålder" means. I guessed that it means first name.

I wonder why everyone is supporting this thread (which they should), but not everyone seems to support the "Vote on Headbangers Ball" one. I've voted "Porcelain Heart" on Headbangers Ball roughly 300 times so far. As I said in that thread, they recently added "Burden" to the list of nominations. I, personally, am concentrating all of my voting on "Porcelain Heart" though.

I voted Opeth, Evergrey, and Meshuggah. :) I think I did it right. I don't know for sure what "Ålder" means. I guessed that it means first name.

I wonder why everyone is supporting this thread (which they should), but not everyone seems to support the "Vote on Headbangers Ball" one. I've voted "Porcelain Heart" on Headbangers Ball roughly 300 times so far. As I said in that thread, they recently added "Burden" to the list of nominations. I, personally, am concentrating all of my voting on "Porcelain Heart" though.

That's because Watershed is IMO the best album of those selections. I don't think Porcelain Heart is the best music video of the ones up for voting on MTV.

Rösta means vote so click that :)

But In Flames will win this most probably.

I voted Opeth, In Flames and The Haunted.

I hope In Flames wins if Opeth doesn't.

Checking the meshuggah news (where they explain how the fuck to vote) I noticed I didn't voted.
Will vote for them so.

Opeth came on 2nd place after In Flames. Both the jury and the Swedish people voted the most on In Flames. Lame.