Opeth, Come to my city!

sage204

New Metal Member
Apr 26, 2005
Hey, I see that you guys are coming to Canada.. But not my city!! I am such a huuuuge fan of opeth's music. I am so obsessed with Opeth that my g/f gets mad when I talk about opeth because I talk about opeth so much haha.. I'm definitely going to go to the saskatoon show, but it would be soo fucking awesome if you could come to Winnipeg, Manitoba (MB). You have a lot of fans here! I love the way everything is put together in your music. Keep up the good work!! Hopefully you can come to my city and see your fans here!! Rock on guys :headbang: :headbang: :wave: :worship:

sage204 said:
Hey, I see that you guys are coming to Canada.. But not my city!! I am such a huuuuge fan of opeth's music. I am so obsessed with Opeth that my g/f gets mad when I talk about opeth because I talk about opeth so much haha.. I'm definitely going to go to the saskatoon show, but it would be soo fucking awesome if you could come to Winnipeg, Manitoba (MB). You have a lot of fans here! I love the way everything is put together in your music. Keep up the good work!! Hopefully you can come to my city and see your fans here!! Rock on guys :headbang: :headbang: :wave: :worship:

though Im not in Canada but reading as how ure so in love with them.....it be a sad moment to see them not play ure city....so Id humbly oblige and offer my allegience for ure noble cause....hahaha......!!!......yeah Mike....go to that guys cityy.........PRETTyy pleasssssee.....!!.haha.....PEAC EOUT

Yeah, come to pittsburgh! I'd love to see Opeth play at the Post-gazette Pavilion.. though it'll never happen... they'll probably end up playing some tiny club.. :(

Oinkness said:
Yeah, come to pittsburgh! I'd love to see Opeth play at the Post-gazette Pavilion.. though it'll never happen... they'll probably end up playing some tiny club.. :(

Alright, some Pittsburgh lovin'!

Dude, have you ever even been to NJ, there are like three cities that are shitty that give it a bad name, come to Bergen County right outside nyc its gorgeous, probly has more income then all of North Carolina combined

<crimson> said:
:looks at his own location:
i enjoy it here, but whatever. bash nj all you want. you're just jealous we have indians pump our gas for us :lol:

oinker, where are you located?
hell yea, NC is nice if your staying in the Outer Banks, thats about it