How often do you come here?

-Vintersorg- said:
My sig is fucking hilarious. But don't worry, I don't plan on keeping it long.

What the hell does it say? Translate!!!

I even looked in a Swedish to English translator:

Do yourself in their sight a gaps in wall and for bohaget out per the

WTF? These translators suck ass.

- the Somewhat Fat Guitarist

SunMontage said:
I don't come here much at all anymore.

Most of you are fucking morons.

I can't believe how many assholes are in this forum on a regular basis. I don't post often because most of the time 5 or 6 guys will insult you or tell you that what you said is stupid or wrong. Why is it just THIS forum that's so bad - I thought Opeth would have attracted a more sophisticated crowd than this!

There seems to be no lack of ignorant people in the world. It always seems to be that the masses of morons flock to the internet to say things they wish they had the balls to say to someone in person.

To answer the question, I have only recently joined but have come here every morning since and posted a thing or two.

Liquid Diamonds said:
Most of the people here are cool. It's just a couple of jerk-off's who think they're ;the shit', who regulary fuck it up for everyone else.
Most of us are nice, honest :)
Yep. I suppose the only time people would have called me an asshole is when I was complaining about the over-abundance of negative or pointless threads. I still can't stand them. I don't think I was the ass for complaining though, I think it's how some people took it. What the fuck. Get a grip.

- the Somewhat Fat Guitarist

I´m in the Anthrax forum almost daily, and here and in the Orphaned Land and Katatonia forums every now and then...

I used to hang around here loads and post pointless stuff...now the forum has gone a little shitty I hang around here considerably less.

I come on 2-3 times daily and only post occasionally. I posted a few times on the Dan Swano board, but otherwise only here.