POLL - How addicted are you??

hmm?

• Total voters
I usually listen to at least one album per day, but even on off-days, life just ISN'T COMPLETE unless I can hear The Drapery Falls and Deliverance!

There's other stuff in my repertoire too, but we're not allowed to mention those "other" bands here (respects rules of forum :worship: ) I have well over 40Gb of music on my Mac, but I need only a couple of CDs in the car – ALWAYS Opeth.

:headbang: :headbang: Opeth just IS the ultimate metal band! :headbang: :headbang:

{**9**}*CaptainQuark* said:
There's other stuff in my repertoire too, but we're not allowed to mention those "other" bands here (respects rules of forum :worship: )
Heh, there's no rules against namedropping. You're just not aloud to start a thread about those bands ;)

I love them, but I've listened to them so much that I just don't need to anymore for a while. I vote phantom option F.

Hondo said:
I love them, but I've listened to them so much that I just don't need to anymore for a while. I vote phantom option F.

HEY!! Voting Phantom option F is strictly against forum rules!!

it's really interesting to see how everyone's voting....i never thought i'd get so many replies...

keep it comin guys

Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum, and I'd just like to say hello to all of you. Opeth are one of my top favorite bands along with Tool, then next Pink Floyd. I listen to Opeth daily, I dont think I could stand going a day without listening to at least 1 of thier songs.

I drill Opeth into my skull almost 24/7... Mikael is a god among men.

I'm addicted. I live pretty close to Mikael, and practically everytime I go outside I hope I might meet him in the streets... My family is complaining about my constant talking about Opeth (and sideprojects) and my quoting of songs at according-to-me-appropriate times... Today I listened to Damnation and Blackwater Park all the way through... I guess I need to find another band that I like as much.

At one point I also got bored of Opeth... then I decided to listen to Songs I didn't like before... and liked them (a lot) ...

Opeth are almost too diverse to not find a song that could be played and that you'd enjoy.

cthulufhtagn said:
i've been listening to a lot of agalloch and borknagar recently....agalloch's "the mantle" is fucking awesome, everyone in this forum should hear it....anybody heard borknagar's newest? any good? yea? nay?
I really liked Epic. I've been listening to Nightingale's latest release a lot recently.

I pop in an opeth album atleast once a week. But I havent been listening to them for years like some of you have. I get to listen to a walkman at work, and music sounds better on my headphones then anywhere else I have to listen. So I take a variety there, and it is mostly where I listen to my music at. My music changes with my mood sometimes, and sometimes Opeth is the cure for that. Soemtimes other bands are.

{**9**}*CaptainQuark* said:
Bodde på Söder ett par år. Var bor du och Mikael (inte självaste gatuaddressen, förstås – Mikke skull inte tacke dig för det!)

aha :) jag bor söder om söder, nära liljeholmen (bara liljeholmsbron som skiljer mig från söder). Mikael bor i Hägersten, lite längre ut på tunnelbanan än jag.

I chose option 4. I used to listen to Opeth every day, but then my girlfriend said that if she has to hear Damnation one more time, some heads are gonna roll. :/
Recently I have been listening to a lot of 70's prog and Pain of Salvation.

I listen to Opeth almost as much as I can. I used to listen them an insane amount but my school band Discmans, Mp3 players and Minidisc players. I dont really blame them, i pay alot more attention in class without it. I do listen to alot of other music though, but Opeth are my favourite band!! \m/