POLL - How addicted are you??

hmm?

• Total voters

x_OPETH_x

Feb 12, 2003
Boston, MA
www.myspace.com
I don't recall seeing a thread of this nature since i've been here....although i probably just missed one.

Anyway, i'm wondering how much everyone else listens to Opeth. I find myself wanting to hear it at least once a day, i've always got their albums on an MP3 CD in the car, and i have each single MP3 of theirs at work.

So...how addicted are YOU?

i've been listening to a lot of agalloch and borknagar recently....agalloch's "the mantle" is fucking awesome, everyone in this forum should hear it....anybody heard borknagar's newest? any good? yea? nay?

i've been listening to a lot of agalloch and borknagar recently....agalloch's "the mantle" is fucking awesome, everyone in this forum should hear it....anybody heard borknagar's newest? any good? yea? nay?

Epic (new borknagar CD) is pretty good....i kinda think Vintersorg took over way to much in the writing process for this CD, cause there's a ton more of his vocals, and Epic definitely sounds like Vintersorg's "Visions from the Spiral Generator"... My favorite track is "resonance", i'd get that song and the title track, and see how you like it.

Once a month or so... and usualy only Orchid. I enjoy the other albums too, I'm just never in the mood for them. Orchid has such an abundance of weaving melodies and textures that it realy gives me my Opeth fix for the month.

Listening to lots of Artillery, Sodom and Coroner at the moment though.

All I listen to is Opeth when I'm driving, for about the last two years.

I listen to a variety of music when I'm home.

cthulufhtagn said:

Yes Agalloch's The Mantle is a fantastic album!!! I downloaded Pale Folklore but the quality is horrible. I bought The Mantle for about 30 $ I'm currently looking for Pale folklore, but it's hard to find in Denmark, and expensive too :yell:

I wonder if they ever are going to release a DVD?

yeah, pretty much daily. listened to damnation twice in a row yesterday while driving with a hangover headache to a tattoo convention in boston. there's even opeth for hangover headaches!!!
my main addictions are BWP and MAYH. with others thrown in intermittently. i fond it amazing just how many times i can listen to these albums. there's a lot to capture one's attention.
and i will be front and center for the new album!

I love them, perhaps not my favorite band, but I do make a point to listen to them almost daily.

I listen to them almost every day...... and being what the volume is set at, so does everyone else on my block. :D

cthulufhtagn said:
..agalloch's "the mantle" is fucking awesome, everyone in this forum should hear it....

I finally got this album and I love it. I'm getting Pale Folklore next.

I listen to opeth for few hours daily.
Have been trying to listen some other music too but I have to get my daily opeth dose.