Evergrey shirts

Detric

Banned
Mar 16, 2004
Stralia`!
Hi. Dont know if there´s allways been a thread about this but I will just post it. I used the searched button, but couldnt find anything.

Is it possible to find any Evergrey t shirts on the net? Ive tried looking for some, but cant find any. Thank you very much.

Hi. No need to make a new thread so I will just post it here. I got into Evergrey some months ago, and Iam about to buy my very first Evergrey album. What album do you think a newbie like me should start with? Thanks alot.

Detric said:
Hi. No need to make a new thread so I will just post it here. I got into Evergrey some months ago, and Iam about to buy my very first Evergrey album. What album do you think a newbie like me should start with? Thanks alot.
You will probably get a lot of different answers depending on whom you ask. I'd recommend either In Search of Truth or Solitude Dominance Tragedy myself. But no matter which album you choose you will get a good one.

Yes your right. I love this band so much. I just ordered Recreation Day and The Inner Circle. But Iam not done yet.