EVERGREY shows set times.

For those coming along to one or more of these mighty shows here are the allocated set times for the night so you can be sure not to miss the band(s) you wanna see. Hopefully you'll all get in there early for TM.:kickass:

Fri May 11th @ The Gaelic Club, Sydney :
Doors @ 8.30pm TRANSCENDING MORTALITY 8.40pm - 9.20pm (40 mins)
EYEFEAR 9.40pm - 10.25pm (45 mins)
EVERGREY 10.50pm - 12.10am (1 hour 15 mins)

Sat May 12th @ The HiFi Bar , Melbourne :
Doors @ 8.30pm
TRANSCENDING MORTALITY 8.50pm - 9.35pm (45 mins)
EYEFEAR 10.00pm - 10.45pm (45 mins)
EVERGREY 11.15pm - 12.30am (1 hour 15 mins)

Melbourne is a later venue apparently so oddly enough TM get another 5 mins for that one.Me thinks that's just enough time to play Spiral. :)

I'll be there :)

I'm going to take it easy on the booze this time. I want to remember all of Evergrey's set! haha.

Also, Im considering checking out Club Blink after Evergrey's set if anyone is interested in coming along?

(note: Ive never been there before and I dont care if you think the place sucks, im still going to check it out so there!! hmpf!).

I'll be there :)

I'm going to take it easy on the booze this time. I want to remember all of Evergrey's set! haha.

Also, Im considering checking out Club Blink after Evergrey's set if anyone is interested in coming along?

(note: Ive never been there before and I dont care if you think the place sucks, im still going to check it out so there!! hmpf!).

That's Shane's favourite place :heh:

Ha! Andy you should definitely listen to people when they say Blink sucks. They speak the truth. I remember asking the DJ if he had any Maiden and he basically laughed at me and said no one likes that gay shit.

I won't go anywhere near Club Blink anymore. I was talking to a friend who works there on the door one night and just the music that was coming out of that place and the people inside, really wasn't for a metal fan like myself. I'm into bands with talent not shit like Static X and crap.

Well Im not going to blink for the music. I already know what type of stuff they play.

Im just going to see if I can pick up any shezza's haha.

I doubt I'll be there long... I might check out that other new alternative club called 'Evolution'. No idea where it is though and I cant remember what their myspace addy is either... Hmm, maybe I wont be going there then haha.

Thats what the place is for!!! I go there every few weeks or so when I want to go out but there's no gigs on. Some of the trance kids are rather amusing dancers haha.

Blink is a place to hang out after a gig that won't knock you back for looking like a metal head. The music may be gay the people may be strange but I do have fun there.