EVERGREY shows set times.

You mean this guy?:

0001.jpg

That guy was a legend in a Randy Rampage kind of way and indeed had all the right moves.
:headbang:

Some pre-gig shots from the Melbourne show:

As rated by the ladies, Mr. 15/10:

0004.jpg

Mike: "Wait, then how were -- how were you playing that song?"
Jonno: "Honestly, I was just hitting any note."
Shane: "Yeah, me too. That's an old music school trick."
Mike: "Sounded pretty good."
Jonno: "Yeah, I know sounds pretty good.":

0005.jpg

Now is Melbourne actually ready for this?:

0006.jpg

Drinks for the infamous "TRANS MORT":

0007.jpg

Yeah ...ummmm..thanks man!
:lol:

Despite all the craziness of the weekend the classic quote had to be Danny from EYEFEAR's onstage reference to the crowd enjoying the headlining act! Who was the headliner again Danny?:lol: :erk:

I think I'll explain this one for the non-Melbourne cobbers.

Danny Cecati said on stage in between songs something to the effect of "SO YOU GUYS READY FOR BLIND GUARDIAN?!???!"............ it took him a few minutes to realise his mistake, and he copped a lot of shit from us and the rest of Eyefear for that one!

What a legend.

I think I'll explain this one for the non-Melbourne cobbers.

Danny Cecati said on stage in between songs something to the effect of "SO YOU GUYS READY FOR BLIND GUARDIAN?!???!"............ it took him a few minutes to realise his mistake, and he copped a lot of shit from us and the rest of Eyefear for that one!

What a legend.

What a Fucking legend!! Nothing will ever beat Blind Gaurdian except Maiden's rock in rio show.

ZOMG!!11

4 people in a backseat of a taxi just doesn't work. Especially when it's for an hour. Shane fell loving asleep into my armpit though.

Image088.jpg

Image090.jpg

Haha I'm surprised they let you do that. I've tried countless times to convince taxis to let four of us in the back and none would go for it.