EVERGREY shows set times.

Diseases from Club Blink? Im so there.

Apparently its a NIN party of some shit so there's going to be heaps of industrial music playing hahaha.

If anyone is up for an all nighter, let me know. If blink is indeed as shit as people say then I'm sure there's some other places to go and drink?

Dave: I have to concentrate on the gig, i cant go picking up girls there :p Well... maybe I could focus my attention on them while TM is playing or something ;) haha

I'll be there :)

I'm going to take it easy on the booze this time. I want to remember all of Evergrey's set! haha.

Also, Im considering checking out Club Blink after Evergrey's set if anyone is interested in coming along?

(note: Ive never been there before and I dont care if you think the place sucks, im still going to check it out so there!! hmpf!).

You peoples should hit the pub Bar Broadway accross the road from Blink and have some drinks with me:)

blinkflyer.jpg

FUCK YES!!!! I'M SO AT BLINK AFTER EVERGREY!!!!

Watto: get your arse to Blink!! GRIND BABY haha

Thanks dude. It was an amazing weekend!

Everything from the bands, to Dave constantly pouring drink in his open fly, was great fun!

Photos and stories to follow soon no doubt.
The ciggy butt attack on the movers and shakers on the DV8 dancefloor was a classic!