Evergrey Songs You'd Like To Hear At PPUSA

DreamThief

FORTH INTO KEY WEST!!!!
Feb 16, 2006
Vermont
I was thinking about how much their set is going to rock with the choir and quartet, and it got me to thinking. Are they going to play it safe and pretty much use the same set list on "A Night to Remember" (with a couple new songs) or are they going to take advantage of this opportunity to mix things up a little?

I definitely enjoyed the ANTR set list but I hope they change it up a little and play some different songs that will play well with the choir and quartet. I'm interested to see what songs people would like to hear, keeping in mind that seeing them with the choir and quartet could be a once in a lifetime event for most of us.

My choices would be:

#1 -- Dark Waters
#2 -- Different Worlds
#3 -- Your Darkest Hour
#4 -- Words Mean Nothing
#5 -- The Shocking Truth

If I hear Recreation Day, Blinded, Misled, Obedience, Touch Of Blessing, Great Deceiver, Masterplan, Solitude Within, and Nosferatu i'll be happy.

I really hope they do "Trilogy of the Damned" again. That song totally blew me away when I saw them at PPIV. I'd seen them earlier that year at BW&BK and thought they were good, but it was the set at PPIV that made me a fan. I'd also like to hear "I'm Sorry" - that also wasn't on A Night To Remember.

And, call me crazy, but I really want to hear some new songs! Especially "Lost," "In Remembrance" and "Closure." The more I listen to Monday Morning Apocalypse the more it grows on me.

It'd be cool if they play Still in the Water, a more symphonic version (strings on the chorus, and second verse)

Blinded, Recreation Day, Touch Of Blessing, Great Deceiver, Masterplan... I really have a lot of songs that I would like them to play... to lazy to list them here now lol

by the way... CARINA RLZ and she will kick some ass. :kickass:

dark waters, recreation day, closure, lost, in rememberance, different worlds, mislead, state of paralysis + the encounter, nosferatu, blackened dawn, and of course for every tear that falls with masterplan and blinded as encores perhaps?

Emerald Sword said:
I want to hear Evergrey perform Children of Bodom's version of "Oops, I did it again".

LOL
I bet they can do a better job than COB. (the song was almost the same as the original :Smug: )

A cover of Usher's "Yeah!" with Mercenary's vocalist contributing the Lil' Jon parts.

Andy Laudano said:
I really hope they do "Trilogy of the Damned" again. That song totally blew me away when I saw them at PPIV. I'd seen them earlier that year at BW&BK and thought they were good, but it was the set at PPIV that made me a fan. I'd also like to hear "I'm Sorry" - that also wasn't on A Night To Remember.

And, call me crazy, but I really want to hear some new songs! Especially "Lost," "In Remembrance" and "Closure." The more I listen to Monday Morning Apocalypse the more it grows on me.

I agree, I want to hear an accoustic version of "I'm Sorry", and then "Blinded" blowin' bass so hard that it pushes you against the wall. And can't forget my fav "More Then Ever" with the choir. I'll be walkin' around with a stupid grin on my face after that.:p :heh: