Power Quest at PPUSA X.....help us choose the setlist!

Although I didn't mention it before, let me add my voice to For Evermore. I've always loved that song but for some reason had forgotten the title.

Did you say you've never played that one live before? Wow. That's one of the best in the catalogue, if not the best.

Although I didn't mention it before, let me add my voice to For Evermore. I've always loved that song but for some reason had forgotten the title.

Did you say you've never played that one live before? Wow. That's one of the best in the catalogue, if not the best.

I know it was mentioned on their forum sometime last year that it had never been played.

I love your setlist and ideas here, Nathan! I will see you up by the barrier for PQ's set!:headbang::kickass:

Damn right you will! I am so geared up for this set, it is indescribable. I just about went nuts went I saw PQ's name on the video announcement. This is beyond a dream come true for me.

Some years ago, I was pushing for PQ to get accepted onto Bloodstock in the UK for which I would have flown over to see them perform at. Unfortunately they didn't, so I stayed here and I figured I would never get to see them. I still can't believe I will be seeing them live in a few short months!

Judging from the excellent amount of thought you put into scripting PQ's performance, Nathan, you should be writing movies, not showing them! :lol:

My dear friend, you are far too kind to me!

I wish that life was like a video game and we got several lives to try different things. I would have loved to have been a band frontman, a film director, a stage play director, an actor or a teacher. As it turns out, I did get to take one off the list because I do own movie theatres and I also get to produce metal shows - something I never thought in a million years I would ever get to do. I certainly have no regrets but there are a ton of careers out there that I would have loved to have tried.

The closest I get to writing movies is my yearly participation in the 48 Hour Film Project (http://www.48hourfilm.com/) which is more fun than I can tell you all. If this contest comes to your city ... SIGN UP!!! It is SO MUCH FUN. I have participated for two years now and you learn more about filmmaking in those two days than in most schools.

I'll see you there, Nathan! I look for you every year up front and center at the barrier, and there you always are! You truly are an inspiration to us all! Hail, true brother of metal!:kickass::headbang:

It's really great to hear so much positive feedback guys. I was out in Italy with Andrea, Alessio and Francesco last weekend and I can say for sure that everyone is super hyped for this show, and also to meet and hang out with you guys before and afterwards too! It's gonna be immense!

Believe me, I cannot wait to meet all of you guys either!!! This is seriously a dream come true for me to see you guys live on US soil. I am going to be right down front waving my hair like a lunatic.

See you in September!

Nathan <--- listening to Kings of Eternity right now!

Believe me, I cannot wait to meet all of you guys either!!! This is seriously a dream come true for me to see you guys live on US soil. I am going to be right down front waving my hair like a lunatic.

See you in September!

And btw, if you cannot point him out, he is always the tall one that is standing in the front row right in the middle with the long blond hair!!! I don't know how you do it every year swordlord. Standing there during all the bands would kill me for sure.

You should be hired as their setlist manager!!! I am not sure I have ever met a common fan that has put so much thought into a setlist for a band. Cheers to you swordlord!!! :headbang:

Cya in September!!!

See you in September!

+1 I'll be right there with ya, Nathan!:headbang::kickass::worship:

An inspiration for all of you to get a bladder infection because you have to hold it in for 8+ hours while on the rail? :lol:

Seriously thanks. I just love the music I guess, that's my only motivating factor.

Nathan
Yeah, I've often wondered how you manage to hold it all in for that length of time.:OMG::lol: I seriously admire and respect your willpower! How DO you do it?!:saint:

It's really great to hear so much positive feedback guys. I was out in Italy with Andrea, Alessio and Francesco last weekend and I can say for sure that everyone is super hyped for this show, and also to meet and hang out with you guys before and afterwards too! It's gonna be immense!
Right on, mate! I am definitely one of your biggest fans here in America! When's the next disc due out? See you lot real soon! Cheers!:headbang::kickass:

DTMETALFAN69 - wow, thanks man! I appreciate it a lot. I guess I just like being right up front having my hair blown back, so I put in the time necessary to get up front. I figure if I'm going to pay a bunch of money to be at a festival, I might as well get the best experience possible. Give it a try with me this year, it's fun! :headbang:

7thSavior - Damn right, homeboy, see you on the barrier!

see what you can do with Cemetery Gates, Human Machine, Master of Illusion, Civilised, The Vigil, and Save the World ( yes that's alot to choose from but those are the most important songs off of MoI to me)

but it should go something like:
MoI song
Temple of Fire
Edge of Time (Sacred Land if you can't do EoT)
MoI song
For Evermore
Galaxies Unknown, Another World, or Children of the Dream (dunno :rofl:)
Neverworld

DTMETALFAN69 - wow, thanks man! I appreciate it a lot. I guess I just like being right up front having my hair blown back, so I put in the time necessary to get up front. I figure if I'm going to pay a bunch of money to be at a festival, I might as well get the best experience possible. Give it a try with me this year, it's fun! :headbang:

7thSavior - Damn right, homeboy, see you on the barrier!
Don't worry, I will introduce myself to ya on that Thursday night! I will most definitely be right up front with ya to witness the Powerquest majesty in person! Hail, brother!:headbang::kickass:

Hey guys...slightly off topic but I thought I'd mention it....

We thought it was time to bring you another special offer from the PQ shop...so here it is.

For the remainder of March we are offering a free Neverworld CD, signed by my good self and with a personalised message included, with every order at the PQ shop of $30 or more.

The coupon code is NevCD101

I'm also looking to bring a special "PPUSA" PQ merch offer very soon too!

Hey guys...slightly off topic but I thought I'd mention it....

We thought it was time to bring you another special offer from the PQ shop...so here it is.

For the remainder of March we are offering a free Neverworld CD, signed by my good self and with a personalised message included, with every order at the PQ shop of $30 or more.

The coupon code is NevCD101

I'm also looking to bring a special "PPUSA" PQ merch offer very soon too!
Hell yeah!:worship:rock::kickass: Kick-ass offer, mate!:saint: