Evergrey Tour Setlist

pythonguitarist

New Metal Member
Feb 15, 2006
I saw them last night in Buffalo. Unfortunately, the tour organizers have them play first...which is bullshit. This limited them to 6 songs. I thought they chose good songs for the time they had to work with:

Blinded
More Than Ever
Still in the Water
Monday Morning Apocalypse
Obedience
A Touch of Blessing

The band was tight as always, very energetic. But being the first band, the sound wasn't what it could been (whoever the sound guy was last night was a fucking idiot). I got to chat with Jonas, Tom, and Rikard after the show. You can see some pics of them on my myspace (except for Tom because he went back inside grrr:heh: ) www.myspace.com/atoutlemonde15.

YAY they're playing Still in the Water. \m/

Tomorrow night for me, and we get the full hour too. :D :D :D

You mean "She Speaks To The Dead"? :p

Wow, too many MMA songs in my opinion. They needed to take out either MMA or Obediance and add in something from ISOT (Rulers of the Mind?) or Nosferatu :p But hey, that's their choice and not mine!

I'm envious of everyone who sees them.

CampinCarl said:
You mean "She Speaks To The Dead"? :p

Wow, too many MMA songs in my opinion. They needed to take out either MMA or Obediance and add in something from ISOT (Rulers of the Mind?) or Nosferatu :p But hey, that's their choice and not mine!

I'm envious of everyone who sees them.
Ha, ha, yea, that's exactly what I meant. I need sleep. Just drive 8 hours from Vermont and I'm fried.

coolsnow7 said:
You actually drove 8 hours to Vermont? Shit man...
Heh, yea, I sure did. :headbang:

Would like to say it was all for Evergrey's 7-song set, but actually I had to pick up a friend who goes to college up there and EG was just a big reward for being such a bloody good friend. :saint: The metal gods smiled on me.

Evergrey full set (not in exact order, but complete):

Blinded
End of Your Days
Rulers of the Mind
She Speaks To The Dead
More Than Ever
Obedience
As I Lie Here Bleeding
I'm Sorry
Still In The Water
The Masterplan (With a Rikard and Henrik having a Keys/Axe battle)
When The Walls Go Down
Recreation Day
A Touch of Blessing
Mark of the Triangle

:)

BlackenedDawn said:

Blinded
End of Your Days
Rulers of the Mind
She Speaks To The Dead
More Than Ever
Obedience
As I Lie Here Bleeding
I'm Sorry
Still In The Water
When The Walls Go Down
Recreation Day
A Touch of Blessing
Mark of the Triangle

Was that at Jaxx? Shit, wish we had THAT set!

Saw Evergrey in Myrtle Beach, SC last night. They went on much earlier than the scheduled 7:30 show time - I'm not sure what the deal was with that. Fortunately I only missed most of Blinded. They played a good set to the small crowd; it was neat to finally see them in concert, despite the short set. Setlist was the same as earlier shows:

Blinded
More Than Ever
Still in the Water
Obedience
A Touch of Blessing

Thanks to Evergrey for doing these shows - I can't wait for ProgPower and a full set!

Hell Yes! My woman, Kat and myself will be there and screaming for more tunes from EG and NM!

Sounds like we should be there early since they may be going on early! Don't wanna miss Evergrey for nothin!

I will be one of the three (joke, I hope more people know of them in Indiana) people wearing an EG shirt and Kat, who is short and will probably have on her EG shirt.

Can't wait! :kickass:

Narcosynthesys68 said:
Hell Yes! My woman, Kat and myself will be there and screaming for more tunes from EG and NM!

Sounds like we should be there early since they may be going on early! Don't wanna miss Evergrey for nothin!

I will be one of the three (joke, I hope more people know of them in Indiana) people wearing an EG shirt and Kat, who is short and will probably have on her EG shirt.

Can't wait! :kickass:

Great!! Have you ever been to that venue before? We are driving 2 hours from Toledo, OH just to see Evergrey - don't like any of the other bands. So I hope they play first :)

Yeah I been to Piere's a zillion times. Saw some really great bands there actually. The sound is usually very top notch. It is a big place with about six or so bars.

Nevermore will be great. I would advise giving them a listen. Also In Flames is a pretty intense live band. Worth a watch, that is for sure. The other band I have never heard.

Yeah, I am hoping that I can be in the front row right between Tom and Henrik.

BlackenedDawn said:

Blinded
End of Your Days
Rulers of the Mind
She Speaks To The Dead
More Than Ever
Obedience
As I Lie Here Bleeding
I'm Sorry
Still In The Water
When The Walls Go Down
Recreation Day
A Touch of Blessing
Mark of the Triangle

Wow, thats one hell of a setlist!

It's finally my turn this Saturday!! Wooo!! They're also scheduled to play first. I don't know why Throwdown is playing the prime spot as direct support for In Flames.. I don't even know why they're playing on this tour. Regardless, I'm jazzed to see Evergrey play 10 minutes from my house - FINALLY I won't have to drive hours and spend tons of $$ for a good show!

ProgPower will more than make up for the small opening set on the tour. I'm happy they are getting so much exposure! All my pals here can't wait for me to shut up about the show! :lol: I've made damn sure they know to be there early because they wont be disappointed! :)

dusro2 said:
wonder how long the set will be in IN?

I'm thinking it is only going to be 30 minutes since there will be all 3 support bands. So be there early because EG will probably play first. I just hope it is not raining - we want to hang out outside and hope to catch them after they play for some pics and autographs.