evertime i die'ish band im working on(mesa,slate z4,sm7b)

Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, OH
www.myspace.com
Alright guys im stuck once again bashing my fucking head into the desk trying to get this mix the best i can.......

i used a v-drum set and then sample out the drums......guitars are pod with impulses....the bass is a Fender P bass straight into a groove tubes brick and then i blend it in with that Ampeg SVX plug in
vocals are a SM7b >groovetubes brick>rnc>delta 44

im having a hard time getting a good room sound
is it sound to much? thanks dudes and comments would be great
http://www.sneapforum.celtiaproductions.co.uk/ghostofbridgeport/suicidebycop2.mp3

Yeah dude, It sounds awesome exept for the crummy sounding cymbals, I would try just punching some real cymbals in on some of the key spots and mixing it in subtely, maybe add like an ambient or room verb on the drums, It sonically reminds me of contents era pro-pain in a good way, But seriously it sounds really good, and Im pretty new to all this so take me with a grain of salt.

Thanks dude Really cool..............Yeah these fake cymbals are killing me......Im goona give the Cymbals Steven slate is beta testing a try.....

is there anything else sonically i can do to the vocals to make them better?

Yeah dude, It sounds awesome exept for the crummy sounding cymbals, I would try just punching some real cymbals in on some of the key spots and mixing it in subtely, maybe add like an ambient or room verb on the drums, It sonically reminds me of contents era pro-pain in a good way, But seriously it sounds really good, and Im pretty new to all this so take me with a grain of salt.

I think the vocals sound just fine, You could add like a reaaaaally subtle verb or something to make them sound more live, but I dont think that would improve them in terms of the mix enough to bother with.