Everyone check this out ...

thraxhead

There's Only 1 thraxhead
Aug 11, 2002
Jacksonville, FL
profiles.yahoo.com
To all members of the board:

If you haven't seen this yet, go to www.globaldust.com and register as an Anthrax fan pronto. I'll offer a quote from someone smarter than I to save time:

"This site is one you may have heard of...it's a site that bands can access to see where exactly in the world their fans are located...which better helps them to organize a good tour itinerary...

It's free, and easy. Click onto the site above, and register. Login, and find "Search Artists", Click onto "Anthrax". Click onto the band name, and you'll see a map of the world with a whole mess of red dots all over the place (that's where a number of registered fans are located thus far). Click onto "Add Your Location." A series of three windows will pop up one at a time...scroll and click to enter your country, state/province, and city. Click onto "Add" or "Enter" (I forget which it says!!! :( ), and voila...your location is entered!!!"

Btw, this is a requirement for continued membership here... (haha ... just kidding), but do it anyway or you'll be targeted for future derision...

thraxhead (there's only ONE)