everyone: whats yourfavourite Judas Priest cd???????????

Originally posted by JannE
Ripper is by far better than Halford!
Agree, JannE but I guess as for the best album I should vote for Painkiller. The songs are much better than on Jugulator. And besides that Ripper is one of the best singers nowadays and Halford is not... :lol:

Is that why he does duets(halford) and has fun, who has ripper had screaming duets with, no one...
HE IS NOT BETTER, the only guy close to him, is warrel.d.

You shouldn't knock halford, he is the only one that blew away freddie mercury and his troop of glam bambs.

I second that, Mags. I've seen Owens and Halford both in concert recently, and good as Owens was, he couldn't touch Halford. And my favorite Priest album is Defenders of the Faith. Tempt not the blade all feel the sentinel.

Well I grew up listening to Painkiller,as most of my age,but British Steel is just as brilliant...dunno,I don't listen much to jp lately anyway

I truly love them all........Priest is one of my all time fave bands.
Well, Priest, Pantera, and Nevermore (n.i.t.o.)

As far as my favorite album, it's tough to choose but I'll go with Painkiller. I was blown away by this release. Priest showed they could stay up with all the teen thrashers of that era.......and they did it damn good too. Painkiller stands as one of the best metal releases of the 90's.

I also like:
Screaming For Vengeance
Defenders Of The Faith
British Steel
Sin After Sin
Unleashed In The East

And to all the Rob nay-sayers.........I think Priest should scoop him back up. Send Tim to Pantera, and have Phil stay in Down.
Those line-ups would rock.

Originally posted by true light
Is that why he does duets(halford) and has fun, who has ripper had screaming duets with, no one...
HE IS NOT BETTER, the only guy close to him, is warrel.d.

You shouldn't knock halford, he is the only one that blew away freddie mercury and his troop of glam bambs.
Hello????? :confused: I think boards are open for opinions. I guess I have said mine which does not have anything to do with yours or maybe even with the truth (if you insist that Halford is THAT good). Besides that I am really fed up with people telling me to shut up just because I have my own view on things. Holy shit, be happy instead that I am not like you, ok?

And no matter what I would vote for Ripper 1000 times before I would even consider voting for Halford....

I'd have to say Defenders of the Faith or Hero,Hero.

And to anybody who thinks that Ripper is better than halford should be sodomized by an angry pack of wolverines.