Everytime I Die vs. Angels Don't Kill

Which song is a little better?

• Everytime I Die

Votes: 52 73.2%
  • Angels Don't Kill

Votes: 19 26.8%

• Total voters
_Zsuzsa_ said:
Everytime I Die from these two, but Bodom Beach Terror and Triple Corpse Hammerblow are the best from HCDR !
headbob.gif

I agree with you!!! But for me Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood is the best on HCDR for me:headbang:

c ya:headbang:

I voted for 'Everytime I Die'

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Everytime I Die from these two, but Bodom Beach Terror and Triple Corpse Hammerblow are the best from HCDR :headbang:

'Bodom Beach Terror' and 'Triple Corpse Hammerblow' are two of my fave tracks off HCDR, but I also love 'You're Better Off Dead!', and 'Sixpounder'.

Ah hell, I love them all.

Both are amazing... Neither my favorite CoB song, but I like when a album has an only mid-tempo song in it, sounds great.

I choose Everytime I Die because IMO it has a better arrangement, the main riff is awesome, the solos are great too, and this song always remind me of its video, that kicks ass!!!!

In other hand, Angels Don't Kill has that very dark mood (if you know what I mean), and Alexi shows that Zakk Wylde-ish riff style...

Oh, shut up, both songs rule... :headbang:

But IMO, there's no Bodom song better than...

HATE ME!

I love both the same.... but i fi had to choose it would be ETID..... mainly because of the way its composed but this does not make it a worse or better song!

Everytime I Die is my favorite COb song. I listen it everyday since a year i guess, and will never be able to survive without it. altought, i think i'll never be pissed off this song. ETID is so GREAT.

BtW-> angel don't kill kick major ass, but actually those song are not really similiar, it's useless to compare those...

Everytime I Die is my favorite CoB song!

I d/ld Angels Don't Kill to be able to make a fair decision... It's a pretty good song, too, though I don't like that electro-sounding intro... I strongly dislike electric sounds. Overall, it's not a hard decision for me, Everytime I Die is way better!

i dont think that any true fan of children of bodom could choose one song from another. everytime i die has a slow aproch with large amounts of melody. yet angels dont kill is a far faster song, so i think a different song to compare with should be polled. a good song to compair everytime i die with wouold be children of decadence. and a good song to compair angels dont kill with would be warhearts.