EVH 5150III 'Mini' - 50w version

Empathy

Bulging Member
Mar 6, 2008
Perth, Western Australia
So I just popped into a new music store tucked amidst all the warehouses and car dealerships near where I work; been told the EVH 50w head is ready to be ordered in. Half the bloody price of the normal 100w head, and we all know how fucking awesome those things are.

Has ANYONE had the chance to use one of these things yet? I've been quoted AU$1300 for the 50w head. Obviously I can barely contain the constant wave of orgasmic excitement at the prospect of getting one.

Only decent vid on pootube I can find;

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately I haven't tried one yet, but I hope I'll get the chance soon. I've been thinking about getting one of these after I've moved to Australia.

For the US guys, you can preorder it now from Music123, and get 15% off - $849 sounds like a bargain to me...

Use coupon code "labrsave" at checkout.

Bobby

I believe it has already been pointed out before that these won't sound just like the full size head. Just some food for thought.

you can get a 6505 for about the same price, so if i was in the market for a head i'd consider the 6505 a bit higher as it's more of a full wattage head, it probably sounds better.