Evil Twin now available!

I don't think they could be that bad if they tried lol

I know what you mean, but it's like if Megadeth finally released something decent again. Going back to my original comment, I guess it's just that I don't think I can recall an Anthrax song where the emphasis is as much on being technical (at least in the guitars) as Evil Twin is. In the past they've always focused more on meat and potatoes riffery, no matter what kind of song they were writing. It's a step in a slightly different direction for them and I'm interested to hear what the rest of the album will have to offer.

It's good, I like it. But I agree the chorus is too mild.It could have used some Scott in there. I could only listen on shitty
lap top speakers so I couldn't tell how defined the bass is. That's something I always liked about Anthrax.They have the bass right up front.

Just checked ITunes Aust and it's STILL not there.......

Last edited:
It's good, I like it. But I agree the chorus is too mild.It could have used some Scott in there. I could only listen on shitty
lap top speakers so I couldn't tell how defined the bass is. That's something I always liked about Anthrax.They have the bass right up front.

Agree... Scott's gang vocals would surely enhance the chorus.

6/10. It's like when "Potters Field" (Ideology used as a weapon... vs. I was told to love you...) meets with "State of Euphoria"... (mostly in You represent your discontent... vs. God says have a T.V. show...).