Evilbay strikes again

scorpio01169

Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
I bid on and won a Bugera 333XL infinium on eBay. The auction ended around 1 am Thursday, so when I woke up the next morning I was surprised that I won but paid for the amp. Friday morning the funds cleared my bank, I get a message from the seller this morning (Sunday), that he will be shipping the amp out on Tuesday. Would I be wrong if I give this guy a slow shipper rating? When I sell something on eBay, as soon as I get the first bid I pack it up for shipping, and as soon as funds clear I'm off to whatever shipping mediums they pay for. Why do people fuck around like this?

If the seller has a good rating and their reviews are positive, I wouldn't worry too much. Three days isn't all that bad really considering it's the weekend.

It seems a little long in a vacuum, but when 2 of the days are weekend days and you could consider any of the multitude of things potentially going on in that dudes life (maybe his dad's not doing well health-wise, maybe his kid is doing poorly in school, maybe his wife just left him, etc etc etc) it seems totally fine, especially if it was stated on the auction that it would take a certain amount of time.

Well after waiting a week, I possibly will have to return this amp back to the seller due to product not as described. He described it as the Bugera 333XL Infinium, but it was only the 333 infinium. For those that that don't know the difference, the XL version has a high gain and a low gain input, the boost buttons and a noise gate where as the 333 version none of that. The price I paid for the amp is still worth it but the principal is I bought the XL version.

The pics were blurred. But everything worked out, we made a deal where I kept the amp and he returned my shipping plus a few bucks. I kept his feedback at 100%. It has already made me some money. I rented it out over the weekend to a guy who wanted a tube amp for a show.