Evile at Sonisphere

Speculation suggests it's something to do with Rammstein needing a whole day to prepare for their live show. Or it could just be finanical restraints. The festival was originally only meant to be two days of music, so they just added half a day on friday to make it seem like 3. But tbf, the second stage is pretty much a mainstage at Sonisphere.

Although there are some rumours of a secret headliner, such as Kiss.

Either way, I'm overjoyed by the line up already.

Hope they also play Sonisphere in Pori, Finland. There just isnt any good bands on saturday (yet?) cause Anthrax, Maiden, Slayer, Alice, Mötley, H&H are all on sunday

Both of them SUCK. :mad:

Sorry, opinions! :p

I think it might depend on what you think Alice Cooper is... but he's had so many phases to his career that you're bound to enjoy one of them, even if you don't realise it. If you think he's all about hair metal and Poison then you seriously need to listen to the album Welcome to My Nightmare... 70s dark Funk Metal with a very creepy edge... it's an utterly amazing album!

I go with Caveman here. Only heard Trash but that album is actually not that bad. Poison is great and the rest is for the most part okay. Gotta check Welcome To My Nightmare

What day are they on? And when will we find out what day Iron Maiden are on? Because I'm going to miss the first day for my friend's wedding then fly the fuck there as quickly as possible! If I miss Iron Maiden I'm going to be muthafucking raging...

If you're still making a decision, day splits are up now:

http://uk.sonispherefestivals.com/

Maiden are on Sunday, Evile are on Saturday.

Day tickets are also available.

THEY SHOULD FUCKING PLAY AT GRASPOP METAL MEETING!
there are some bands cancelling their appearance at GMM like Mastodon , Steel Panther, Earth Crisis and Rise To Remain, and every time a band isn't going to come, i hope that evile will take their place!

still didn't happen -.-'

Matt and Ol, if you read this, please come to Graspop Metal Meeting !:lol: