EVILE FORCED TO PULL OUT OF SATYRICON TOUR

evilematt

Captain Information
Jan 2, 2006
huddersfield UK
www.evile.co.uk
sad news everyone, we have been forced to pull out of the remaining dates on the satyricon tour due to ol having a bad accident...

he collapsed lastnight and smashed his head on the concrete, fracturing his jaw and leaving a ridiculously huge gash under his chin, lucky his ridiculous beard may have absorbed some of the blow, but we got him to the hospital where he was taken care of and treated, but he's not in a good way. There's simply no way we can continue on the tour so we're getting ol home for more tests and check ups to try and figure out why he collapsed (it has happened before unfortunately), we're bloody gutted we can't continue the tour but ol's health is way more important so he is the priority to us.

sorry to everyone who was hoping to see us at any of the dates, hopefully forthcoming news of a headline tour for 2009 will make up for it, keep your eyes peeled and wish ol the best. we will keep you updated on his progress.

thanks, matt

Fuck this sucks. Hope hes ok.

Kinda gutted about the tour being canceled but its for the best and I wouldn't expect you to carry on.

On the plus side, got tix for the Newcastle Carling Academy headlining gig :headbang:

Of all people :(

Best wishes to Ol! Get well soon boss.
Man thats quite a shock really :| If anyone was oing to collapse my money would've been on Mike.

Again, best wishes to y'all.

Thats awful news. If he randomly collapses that definatly needs to get checked... Something similar happened to my uncle and wouldnt get it checked out and he died when he was 21, so i never got to meet him. But stuff like this could be really serious so its best it is checked out.

Getting Manchester tickets in 2 weeks. Shall be good to meet you guys then, and finally see you live.

Im sorry guys, I hope you get well soon Ol and that you find the root of the problem. Its always better to look into these things early.
Hope everything turns out alright.

this same thing happened to friend of mine, doctor said it was from dehydration and exhaustion, let's hope this is nothing too serious. This will probably give the guys more time to work on the next album, if everything works out.

That sucks. Hope Ol is feeling better soon. You should have stayed in the Netherlands to get this taken care of. The NHS is shit.

On a side note, I'm glad I didn't buy Satyricon tickets now.

Aww man, that sucks, hope you get better soon dude!

Was really looking forward to seeing you guys rip up Leeds Rios again. :(

... At least Berzerker will be good.

Does anyone know if its possible to get a refund from this? I know I've left it a bit late lol.