Evile- Hell Unleashed (Pre-order links)

Yeah, even though all my records are solid red I went for the red splatter die hard version... worked out kind of expensive for me, with tax, and shipping... not sure if I paid tax 'cause of 'Brexit'?? But fuck it.

Nice to see some new merch too. Love seeing white designs!

Also ordered the red splatter one. Solid colors are cool but something about designs on vinyl just appeals to me. :lol: Debating getting a shirt or two. I wore my Enter the Grave and Infected Nations shirts into the ground years ago. :lol:

Reactions: zerostatic
Pre-ordered the cd and the red vinyl. Still rocking my Infected Nations and Skull era t-shirts. Only 3 months to go!

Solid colors are cool but something about designs on vinyl just appeals to me. :lol:

Yeah, I'm the same. I'd have been just as happy if the solid red had been the die hard though to be honest, I've always associated Evile with red...

I might pick up one of the white shirts or hood at some point. The 'Riddick' design is awesome, have that on a white shirt I bought a while back and love it...

Yeah, for some reason they force a patch onto the red splatter one seemingly to make it more expensive? which is a bit annoying but it's alright. Don't really want the patch but I LOVE splatter vinyls so I had to grab it. Then I grabbed the 2 day shipping because I fucking hate ordering vinyl and not getting it on actual release day

Also debating a sweatshirt because my Skull one is looking... kinda old :lol: I remember buying the shirt bundle and then someone fucking up and sending me the sweatshirt anyways

Yeah, for some reason they force a patch onto the red splatter one seemingly to make it more expensive? which is a bit annoying but it's alright. Don't really want the patch but I LOVE splatter vinyls so I had to grab it. Then I grabbed the 2 day shipping because I fucking hate ordering vinyl and not getting it on actual release day

Yeah to be honest I probably won't use the patch (I still have the logo patch I got with the Hell demo) and the art print will probably stay inside the record (if it fits), the pull of the die hard is definitely the rarer pressing. I think it would be much better to maybe include a die hard shirt instead of the print and patch, but it is what it is!

I didn't have an option for different shipping methods... I did think it worked out kind of pricey though (not that it would've stopped me buying)... €33.99 for the record, €16.99 shipping and €8.50 tax... total of €50.98.

How was it for you guys, if you don'r mind me asking?

I only ordered the white hoodie so far. I don't grab a lot of clothing merch nowadays unless its from a show, but I liked the FST hoodie so much I wanted to pick this one up too.

Still debating on a CD or the splatter vinyl. I don't collect but it would be such a cool purchase.

Mine was $48 dollars (including the like, $16 shipping), had no tax but that might be because I live in one of two states in america with no sales tax so seeing that €8.50 tax you got hurts

I didn't opt for more expensive sh
Yeah to be honest I probably won't use the patch (I still have the logo patch I got with the Hell demo) and the art print will probably stay inside the record (if it fits), the pull of the die hard is definitely the rarer pressing. I think it would be much better to maybe include a die hard shirt instead of the print and patch, but it is what it is!

I didn't have an option for different shipping methods... I did think it worked out kind of pricey though (not that it would've stopped me buying)... €33.99 for the record, €16.99 shipping and €8.50 tax... total of €50.98.

How was it for you guys, if you don'r mind me asking?

My patch and art print will probably also stay inside the record as well. I have Enter the Grave and Infected Nations patches around somewhere, but I don't really have a use for them.

US prices are about the same which I find kind of stupid. :lol:

Yeah to be honest with Napalm being Germany I didn't think the shipping to the UK would be so high, not a deal breaker though. More than happy with supporting!

Tax might just be a Brexit think... I dunno. Again, not a deal breaker!

Definitely would trade the print and patch for something else as a bonus in the die hard though...

So, just under a month to go before the album drops. Can't wait to have the record in my hands! I just hope Napalm don't disappoint and we all receive our CDs / LPs on or before the release day... I'll be kind of disappointed if I have to listen to the album on Spotify for a week or so before my copy arrives.

Also, just have a check and the die hard version has sold out but there's still some of the 200 red LPs available, which I think is quite surprising!

Most of my hype is gone because I dislike Ol's vocals, but I am still kind of excited for it to release. I've actually forgotten what exactly I ordered so I guess it'll be a fun surprise to see what shows up. :lol:

Only just now remembered that we’re 4 days from the album and that I did in fact buy the vinyl for it and paid for the faster shipping and went to check my order and it’s still processing... starting to think it’s not gonna get here on time :/ kind of annoying, given most pre-orders I get show up early

That's been playing on my mind too. If on release day I'm listening to the album for the first time on Spotify rather then on the vinyl I not only paid good money for, but pre-ordered fucking ages ago - I'll be kind of pissed / disappointed with Napalm.

In my opinion a pre-order should arrive on release day. Otherwise what's the point, I could just go to a record shop and buy it in person. Sure, I wouldn't be able to pick up the limited pressing but at the end of the day I'm buying it for the music first and foremost.

There's no way they'll arrive on release day. I just don't see it happening. I pre-order stuff from a cards/games shop from right here in Florida and I STILL don't get that stuff on release day. I feel like Amazon is the only place that can deliver like that reliably.

Yeah, you're probably right.

Though saying that, as bad of a reputation they've developed in recent years Earache were always pretty on it when it came to delivering pre-orders on or before release dates. For example once upon a time I remember pre-ordering a certain album some of us might of heard of called Enter the Grave ...which I had in my hands the day before release day.

So it can be done.

I know Earache is based in my home country, but still. I imagine Napalm have had the physical copies of Hell Unleashed for a while now (I know the CDs were ready weeks and weeks ago) ...so what's stopping them sending the pre-orders out early to ensure fans have their copies on release day...? Doesn't seem like that hard a task, to me.

But, we shall see what happens! I'm still hopeful maybe my record will be waiting for me when I get home from work tomorrow. Failing that, Friday!

Never pre ordered from Napalm before so, bit of blind faith here :lol:

Got a notification a bit ago that mine shipped from Colorado, and since I have two day and that’s across the country I SHOULD get mine on release day but I definitely think they should have sent it earlier, given the worlds current situation where mail is just sorta a hat toss if it’ll make it on time. Here’s hoping it gets here in time