Evile Nominated for Best British Band!

Voted Evile best UK band and Immortal best underground band. I wouldn't call Immortal an underground band though.

I wanna see who wins the drum one...... Chris Adler, Dave McClain, Mike Portnoy, Dave Lombardo and Brann Dailor. Holy shit! :lol:

Voted Evile and Gama Bomb.

I wanna see who wins the drum one...... Chris Adler, Dave McClain, Mike Portnoy, Dave Lombardo and Brann Dailor. Holy shit!

I voted Brann myself, I love his drumming. Dave Lombardo and Chris Adler are (only just) joint second for me.

the bullet me the metalcore will win t-t , voted for evile and gama bomb

Sadly it's true, Priest fans probably realize how stupid metal magazines have gotten, and there's not enough Evile fans to compete with Bullet or BMTH...

I want to hurl.

Voted Evile. Voted White Wizzard. Voted Gama Bomb. Voted Megadeth (and Dave Mustaine later). Voted Pepper Keenan. Voted Dave Lombardo.

'Best Shredder'.... What a crap vote.... 'Shredding' is the most god awful thing to ever exist. If there's a solo in a song i want a reason for a solo... not for some ego bastard to show off. Shred my arse! Also best riff lord? Sod off! They were all crap!! There was nobody in that riff one who makes good riffs. Not one person. That was disgusting. I hate Metal Hammer so much.

....I voted for Evile :D