Evile Nominated for Best British Band!

I can't remember who was up for 'Best Shredder' ... I didn't vote on it, because there was nobody good. I voted for Mustaine in the 'Riff Lord' catogory though, simply because I love Megadeth. I can remember who else had been nominated, again, probably because they were shit.

I suppose it is Metal Hammer though. We can't expect much.

I skipped a lot of them out Podgie haha.

Me too haha that's why I can't remember who was nominated, also it won't let me access it again 'cause I've already voted. Oh well.

Yeah, Shrinebuilder should probably win that one. Especially considering they're the only band nominated which are actually underground.

Why do Behemoth keep on getting breakthrough and best newcomer stuff every year? They've been around for years!

19 year old band.... Always getting nominated for something they dont fit for.

:lol: I was thinking the same to be honest man. They'll probably win it as well, all the mainstream kids love them. Like they all love Bloodbath now as well, which kind of pisses me off... but I should just keep my mouth shut and be happy they've found something good to listen to.

Metal Hammer is shit.

I also skipped most of them. Voted Baroness, Shrinebuilder, Evile, Megadeth and Brann Dailor.

Edit: Oh... shit. Bullet or BMTH's hordes of metalcore fans will likely prevail anyway...

my choices

breakthrough: Behemoth
underground: gama bomb
best UK : EVILE!
best live : Machine Fuckin' Head
best international: stone sour ( hesitated between lamb of god and stone sour)
drummer: Dave McClain ( this was a hard choice because lombardo kicks ass too)
Rifflord: Slash
Event of the year: rage against the machine xmas no 1

I dunno, they've been a popular band in the mainstream for a good few years now. I think if they ever had a breakthrough album it was their previous album, The Apostasy.

I think Evangelion progressed them in certain ways, there are definately a lot of fans now who would not have heard Behemoth previously. They have gained a lot of more mainstream press in recent times as well.

Yeah, they do have MAJOR label backing now. Which pretty much means they tour like gods. There's not many death metal bands they'd tour under these days.