EVILE NOT RECORDING 2nd ALBUM WITH FLEMMING RASMUSSEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilematt

Captain Information
Jan 2, 2006
huddersfield UK
www.evile.co.uk
thought i might as well make a thread of this since you'd all know sooner or later.

We aren't recording our 2nd album with Flemming, sad to say it as he's a brilliant chap, but our schedules don't match up, when we're planning to record he's already booked in with another project so it won't be Flemming twiddling our knobs this time.

Keep your eyes ripe for who we plan to record the difficult 2nd album with!

just thought i would post this up as ol said he can "confirm" we are working with flemming in another thread, when we're not. so yeah.

Shame - the experience with the recording of the first album should stand well in your writing process though. And if the music is good enough, then you'll be ok.

The music is good enough, isn't it? ;)

Nahh. You were right about James Murphy and Steve DiGeorgio. Ex Death members, blates best for the job.

If you do it at Morrisound you have haveJohn Tardy doing backing shouts like he does for a lot of bands, like when Napalm Death and Sepultura went there, and Morgoth.

Colin Richardson yes because of the 4 Carcass albums, Gorguts, Napalm death, Bolt Thrower and Sepultura. Most of the stuff this guy has done are shit and i have some problems with the quality of some of the albums hes done.

Andy Sneap is decent but nothing amazing. He did Benediction and Cathedral, they're the only ones worth of mention. Having Andy Sneap would be like losing on Bullseye, "heres what you could have had".

haha you have any idea how much those guys cost? i emailed colin richarson to ask how much he costs per project. its 5 figures....

to get the big shots you need the big money, big name, big success.

we have about 25 quid....

Status
Not open for further replies.