EVILE NOT RECORDING 2nd ALBUM WITH FLEMMING RASMUSSEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh it definitely helped us out, no question about that.... but it wont happen this time im afraid.

going to have to prove we can further ourselves by ourselves and not get a push from someones name.

^ :lol:

Why not try James Murphy? He did Warpath's record and did it really fucking well, and if they can afford him I'm absolutely certain that you can.

See, my only problem with Enter the Grave was the guitar tone, t'was far too clean for my liking. I dunno if thats down to you or Flemming but yeah...

Is that the British version of a redneck?

Common you got to get the rednecks right

The porch is right, straw hat, banjo, no, barley maybe.
He's gonna be wearing jeans with a white tanktop tucked in with suspenders, he's gonna be balding, chewing tobacco, shotgun across his lap, bottle of whiskey right next to him, he's going to have a huge beer belly, and lots of hair on his body with the exception to the top of his head. If he does have hair on the top of his head, he's gotta have it greasy with a baseball cap on, with the baseball cap being made of denim or torn cloth with mesh in the back of it. Next is the huge western colt peace maker engraving style beltbuckle, and the bifocal glasses shaped like aviators. His house has to be in the middle of the desert, preferrably in Texas.

THAT would be Ol gone country/redneck. He's got the name for it too

"Old Rake"

Devin Townsend with a hat?

^ :lol:

Why not try James Murphy? He did Warpath's record and did it really fucking well, and if they can afford him I'm absolutely certain that you can.

See, my only problem with Enter the Grave was the guitar tone, t'was far too clean for my liking. I dunno if thats down to you or Flemming but yeah...

i can agree, we need more gain on the new EVILE record.

Devin Townsend with a hat?
Who?

Fail!
devintownsend.jpg

because youve said that we're taking gain off it

How about adding some loss

for producers i would check out Andy Laroques studio, the guy is a guitar genius too. I think Andy sneap of course would be good for Evile, but he's become trendy in the metal community so i wouldn't use him. There are others like Terry Date(PANTERA), Dan Swano, Fredrik Nordström, and Christian from FearFactory produces now i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.