EVILE NOT RECORDING 2nd ALBUM WITH FLEMMING RASMUSSEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
LARS ULRICH...... to piss ur bassist off
if u guys wouldnt go down the road my favorite band metallica did with post black album

who knows where we'll go? all i can think of to say is we don't want to go backwards again....

rest assured we'll never go country.

and load was good and reload was alright. garage inc showed metallica have a great taste and talent for music and was damn enjoyable, and s&m was really good too, st anger is where it went wrong. thats for a different thread though haha....

who knows where we'll go? all i can think of to say is we don't want to go backwards again....

rest assured we'll never go country.

and load was good and reload was alright. garage inc showed metallica have a great taste and talent for music and was damn enjoyable, and s&m was really good too, st anger is where it went wrong. thats for a different thread though haha....

Load was awesome, Reload not so much.
I wasn't a huge fan of Garage Inc. because it wasn't 100% Metallica.
S&M was amazing A. Because it's Metallica and B. Because it was original for a Metal (or rock) band

S&M was amazing A. Because it's Metallica and B. Because it was original for a Metal (or rock) band

False

Deep Purple did it. as have many others. not to knock it, or anything. it'd probably be one of my favorite albums of all time if james's voice still sounded like it did back in '84-'89.

yeah deep purple have done it. The Beatles recorded with an orchestra.

loads of bands.

i always think of Cliff when i listen to S&M. I bet he'd have loved it.

Michael Kamen did some BRILLIANT stuff on that. S&M is extremely overlooked.

Yeah loads of bands have done it. Deep Purple were first I think, Kiss did it, Scorpions and there's more I can't think of at this precise moment in time.

So when are Evile playing with an orchestra? :lol:

I just hope you come up with the same magic as in Bathe in Blood again. When I played Evile at work for the first time and that song came on, my friend walked up to me and said, "hell fucking yes, now that is some metal rite thar", and walked back to where he was lol. I love the chugga chugga sound, keep it up.

Lmao Greg :lol:

Agreed with Lawd Lemon though, another mid tempo chuggachuggachuggabuttsecks song would be ace. Bathe in Blood was badass, do moar! Fuck doing new stuff, just re-record Bathe in Blood ten times and call it an album :lol:

Garage Inc was really good
Load n Reload are meh
S&M was AWFUL
it worked on some songs but most of em its awful it ruins the songs

you say that Matt, but I can see Ol sat on his front door step in a rocking chair with a straw hat, a banjo and some barley poking out of his mouth and shouting at random chavs to "Gerrofff maa yard"

Is that the British version of a redneck?

Common you got to get the rednecks right

The porch is right, straw hat, banjo, no, barley maybe.
He's gonna be wearing jeans with a white tanktop tucked in with suspenders, he's gonna be balding, chewing tobacco, shotgun across his lap, bottle of whiskey right next to him, he's going to have a huge beer belly, and lots of hair on his body with the exception to the top of his head. If he does have hair on the top of his head, he's gotta have it greasy with a baseball cap on, with the baseball cap being made of denim or torn cloth with mesh in the back of it. Next is the huge western colt peace maker engraving style beltbuckle, and the bifocal glasses shaped like aviators. His house has to be in the middle of the desert, preferrably in Texas.

THAT would be Ol gone country/redneck. He's got the name for it too

"Old Rake"

you won't get much for them!

maybe this time around it might not be as simple as "a few fast songs followed by a slow chugga chugga song then more fast ones"

watch out! charlie sheens coming...

I recently got the ETG promo CD and it really boasts that you worked with Flemming on the back. The fact you worked with Flemming, i think that really helped you guys out. Shameyou cant work with him again, because he did a great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.