EVILE NOT RECORDING 2nd ALBUM WITH FLEMMING RASMUSSEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha you have any idea how much those guys cost? i emailed colin richarson to ask how much he costs per project. its 5 figures....

to get the big shots you need the big money, big name, big success.

we have about 25 quid....

I'd have thought Flemming fell into that category? Shows how much I know about it haha.

was they so bad?

Because.... They have to be the most boring band i have ever heard in my entire life. Theres nothing special about this generic metalcore they are currently playing at all.

Machine Head are more scene than scene bands. As you know metalcore is currently top of it all, emo seems it, but metalcore is bigger because its all over Kerrang! Well when it was all Nu-Metal and Korn, guess who was there? Machine Head. Heres some examples:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzjmHxASwYY&feature=related[/ame]

They sounded like a Korn cover band for 3 fucking albums and then changed to metalcore when it was popular.

Their first album is nothing special, its as boring as pigshit and its made worse because Rob used to be in good bands, and then.... then he makes that? For every second away from Machine Head he should be killed.

Also Rob seems to me to be a VERY arrogent cunt. I saw them live and Rob was kicking off at somebidy in the crowd for not singing... when they werent headlining. And half way through the sdet i was so disgusted and fed up i left. But before all that the fans showed me how arrogent they can all be.

Basically, i said "this will be shit" before they came on stage... a 'mate' pushed me starting a fight. And ive NEVER been in a fight in my life but i turned around and slogged the bastard. This story made it back to my old school obviously and by then it was just twisted and untrue. I lost almost all my friends because of all that, thats cutting a long story short, i can go on and on i really can. But the bastards there still make hurtful shit up about me, and id never done anything wrong to anyone. And this all stems back to the fact Machine Head exist.

I hate this band more than anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit, those Machine Head songs are awful :lol:

I don't understand why people love Machine Head so much, throw away band.

Holy shit, those Machine Head songs are awful :lol:

I don't understand why people love Machine Head so much, throw away band.

Those 2 songs are from Machine Head's worst album. Take any of the others, with the exception of The Burning Red, and I guarantee you will find brilliant songs. That might not seem like much as they've only released 6 albums in total but the rest of them are brilliant.

Covet, I'm sorry you've been through a load of shit related to this band but all I will say is, it happens sometimes.

As for Evile, when you read the most recent post column at the forum menu it just says "Evile not recording second album." It doesn't have the full title. That made me think that you shouldn't record it at all. Just play some new songs live when you come up with them. And then never release another album ever haha. But that wouldn't happen.

I'm a bit odd with Machine Head. I fucking love their first two albums, their last one and a majority of the one before that, however Vio-lence shit on MH from a great height. I guess thats one reason i love them so much, since its the closest thing to Vio-lence we have nowadays (maybe not musically) :(

Thats 8 hours youve got. The amount of time to took us to track the guitars on our album and the time it took Terrorizer to record and mix all of World Downfall.

Then again you dont need a producer. Just an engineer and some outside opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.