Evile UK tour announced

Awesome! I've been dyin to hear that song live since Infected Nations came out.

Put on a good show tonight Joe! Good luck! :kickass:

EDIT : I was talking about My Parasite. :lol:

Really didn't like my parasite but I don't like that song anyway. Was hoping for Devoid of Thought but we didn't get that last night. Hopefully London will be different. Plague to end all plagues and we who are about to die have to have been my faves of the night. I'm pleased for my mate Dave too (eliminstion rythym guitarist) cos they are getting some good exposure through this and a lot of people were singing their songs.

Still an awesome gig. Rock City is a good venue.

In Manchester they were only £13 at the door. Really cheap, for some reason.

In no particular order, because I don't remember the order:

Enter The Grave
Thrasher
We Who Are About To Die
Killer From The Deep
First Blood
Time No More
Plague To End All Plagues
Devoid of Thought
Metamorphosis
My Parasite

And of course the new song, which is damn good.

I also might be forgetting a few in that list. Interestingly they didn't play Infected Nations, but that was because they ran out of time and let the crowd pick the last song, and they ultimately chose Killer From The Deep.

Instead we got (in order):

First Blood
Enter The Grave
Plague To End All Plagues
Metamorphosis
Thrasher
New Song
We Who Are About To Die
My Parasite
Infected Nations
Killer From The Deep

You guys seemed to get more songs than us, weak.

2 gigs in 3 days combined with an ear infection means my hearing is rather fucked right now. Was good meeting Dave though

My arsecheek has not recovered from me DECKING it a peach in the pits and skidding half way across the floor. Cut it open and everything. S'all worth it though. Best time I've ever seen the guys, fucking INCREDIBLE. Love it. Love it. Love it. x 274839572852

Good meeting Simon, new song is ace ("Something something SOMETHIIIIIIIIIIIIIING"). Was stoked to hear My Parasite, though slightly gutted at the lack of Nosophoros - oh well. Shit was cash. Mutant stole it for me, but only just.

I even went into the pit for Mike during Killer from the Deep and fucked my ribs up again, awesome

Am I the only one that actually doesn't like my parasite?

Didn't see anyone from the forums which I think was a bit crap, but the London gig was one of the best of theirs that I've seen. I think together with GITR II, exodus main support at the underworld and sonisphere, last night was right up there with the best of them.

Am I the only one that actually doesn't like my parasite?

Didn't see anyone from the forums which I think was a bit crap,

I was there, mate, but hang at the back of the floor instead of joining the pit like I usually do. I'm getting too old for that now :D

The guys were excellent last night....the guitar sound was extra crunchy too. Good old Matt tempted fate 2/3rds of the way through by commenting on the lack of microphone in face....then almost got the mic in the face within a couple of songs.

Good work lads!!

I was there, mate, but hang at the back of the floor instead of joining the pit like I usually do. I'm getting too old for that now :D

The guys were excellent last night....the guitar sound was extra crunchy too. Good old Matt tempted fate 2/3rds of the way through by commenting on the lack of microphone in face....then almost got the mic in the face within a couple of songs.

Good work lads!!

I liked how Ol went as if he was going to smack it in his face himself after that!

Looks like I will be going to the gig on the 19th at the underworld too :kickass: