Evile UK tour announced

hehehe. Well band has gone through a lot of changes its just me and drummer now. Been busy with that and finding new members. And just didnt come in to the forum what can I say.... But now Im back! Too bad youre not coming to the London gig, you could have gotten wasted at my expense. :rofl:DDDD

Trying to prepare myself for the Thrashtastic morons of Glasgow screaming EEEVUUUUIIIIILE in my face all night. Yes, FGT I know who is playing, guy it. But yes, they're playing My Parasite it would seem, can't wait.

They will probably be about £17 on the door or something silly so buy them before.

In Manchester they were only £13 at the door. Really cheap, for some reason.

setlist? spoil all the fun !!!???

In no particular order, because I don't remember the order:

Enter The Grave
Thrasher
We Who Are About To Die
Killer From The Deep
First Blood
Time No More
Plague To End All Plagues
Devoid of Thought
Metamorphosis
My Parasite

And of course the new song, which is damn good.

I also might be forgetting a few in that list. Interestingly they didn't play Infected Nations, but that was because they ran out of time and let the crowd pick the last song, and they ultimately chose Killer From The Deep.

In Manchester they were only £13 at the door. Really cheap, for some reason.

In no particular order, because I don't remember the order:

Enter The Grave
Thrasher
We Who Are About To Die
Killer From The Deep
First Blood
Time No More
Plague To End All Plagues
Devoid of Thought
Metamorphosis
My Parasite

And of course the new song, which is damn good.

I also might be forgetting a few in that list. Interestingly they didn't play Infected Nations, but that was because they ran out of time and let the crowd pick the last song, and they ultimately chose Killer From The Deep.

Someone is a very happy banger!!

Nottingham and London gigs are fast approaching. I am looking forward to meeting many of you. At the Notts gig I will be drinking and consequently significantly more fun to be around. However, whichever of the two anyone is attending I am easy to spot because of THIS so come and say hi :)