Evile Visits NYC with Guitar World

That Dean does look rather sexeeeeeeyyyyy. Theres nothing like a good american instrument store. So much selection and good service plus you can try any instrument for free, for hours. And I like the idea that the guitars on display are there to try them out, if you decide to buy it they pick one up from storage brand new. That would never happen in Spain, you'll be playing for 5 minutes and the dude will be asking you if you have already finished. :lol:

:lol:

Guitar stores are cool :)

I use Sam Ashe for my musical needs..... My VERY FEW musical needs.... :lol:

That Dean does look rather sexeeeeeeyyyyy. Theres nothing like a good american instrument store. So much selection and good service plus you can try any instrument for free, for hours. And I like the idea that the guitars on display are there to try them out, if you decide to buy it they pick one up from storage brand new. That would never happen in Spain, you'll be playing for 5 minutes and the dude will be asking you if you have already finished. :lol:

Ya know what we call that? we call it FREEDOM! AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

I kid. kinda.

Haha I was in the NHL store last month. I have to admit it's not as good as sam ashe!