Evolution Fest Pics

Hã, ok, another review thread for a DT gig, you're getting close to your objective...hehehe

santa claus said:
^^^^^
yes santa is a metal head :headbang:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6ce0b47d.jpg

@Nt3N: I see. Well, great job then! :)

Wow! That Italian gig seemed to be well-attended for a nooner time slot show. Great pics everyone! Nice coverage indeed. :D

wildfyr said:
@Nt3N: I see. Well, great job then! :)

Wow! That Italian gig seemed to be well-attended for a nooner time slot show. Great pics everyone! Nice coverage indeed. :D

well yes! actually the audience was not the one u find at night, but still for being meal-time it was not bad at all.. poor the vision bleak! they played just after DT and nobody was listening to them, as half of the audience was running towards DT who were leaving, and the other half was running towards sandwiches and beer hehehehe :D

the vision bleak, upon coming on stage, made noises not unlike those i remember making just the night before at 3am, after some serious intoxication. i could certainly sympathize.

Nt3N said:
well yes! actually the audience was not the one u find at night, but still for being meal-time it was not bad at all.. poor the vision bleak! they played just after DT and nobody was listening to them, as half of the audience was running towards DT who were leaving, and the other half was running towards sandwiches and beer hehehehe :D

Running? Heh. :D