exams, still exams...

yes, same here with my spanish exam. It ruins the whole semester like, a pain in the ass i tell you. It was one of the reasons why i couldn't go to Graspop :erk:
Anyways, i think i won't make it this time, gotta learn a lot for it to pass....

Ahh, exams... oh, to be back at that time in my life, when I naively and idealistically thought that anything was possible, that I would actually find a job after Uni that was both fullfilling and paid well. Foolish me for studying something in the arts. If you want a job, study business or chemistry. :yell:
Aye yay yay.
Life after Uni is very different.

Brace yourself! :loco:

Morpheus said:
yes, same here with my spanish exam. It ruins the whole semester like, a pain in the ass i tell you. It was one of the reasons why i couldn't go to Graspop :erk:
Anyways, i think i won't make it this time, gotta learn a lot for it to pass....

so what was the point again to stay home?

siderea said:
so what was the point again to stay home?
that i couldn't miss another spanish lesson because if, i may not take part in the final exam. the lessons are always on a bloody monday morning :yell: Anyways, i just hope that i somehow pass it, that's the most important thing atm.

Morpheus said:

I missed Tiamat (again, as when they came 2 years ago I couldn't go neither. not to mention it was for the same reason...) :bah:
I finish tomorrow, but this 5-exams-in-7-days thingy was quite killing... thank god they allowed us to have a weekend...

i'm studying with a professor who always wants more. he can't get enough! give him 3 pages of code and he'll assign you 10 pages for tommorrow 9 am sharp! :ill:
i have a month left and i'm almost done with the project! o_O