Exciter!!!!

Wicked Child

DYNO-MITE!
Mar 4, 2003
Vista, CA
Visit site
It's taken me a long while to discover this band, but i'm only 19, so sue me! But considering i'm in a big old school power/speed metal mood right now, this band is right up my alley!! I heard their Violence And Force album, and it kicked my ass!! I NEED MORE!!! I NEED MORE!!!!:Spin: :headbang: :Spin: :headbang: :Spin: :headbang: :Spin: :headbang:

And I believe our newcomer Clammy is in Exciter now! Not the reason why i posted this, i swear. But welcome! Good to have you!:D

Hey the new CD comes out in June.

Click the banner below to go to the record label's webpage about the new CD including an mp3 of the re-recorded "Violence And Force". You can also check out the link to "Long Live The Loud" a fan website that has the latest info about the band.

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Clammy said:
Hey the new CD comes out in June.

Click the banner below to go to the record label's webpage about the new CD including an mp3 of the re-recorded "Violence And Force". You can also check out the link to "Long Live The Loud" a fan website that has the latest info about the band.

Cheers!

That re-recording sounds awesome...We are proud to have you here Clammy, Exciter is 100% cult !!!!! Glad to hear the band lives on !! :worship:

Hey Clammy I never realised you were in Exciter :) I saw Exciter when they were support act of Iron Maiden in Europe. Looking forward to the re-recordings.

staaaaaaaaand by for Exciiiiiiiiiiiter
salvation in his taaaaaask
staaaaaaaaaand by for Exciiiiiiiiiter

oops, wrong thread.

Anyway, I didn't realise you were in Exciter either, coolness :) I saw the band twice in Germany and they ruled ("with and Iron Fist" ahah).

Fangface said:
staaaaaaaaand by for Exciiiiiiiiiiiter
salvation in his taaaaaask
staaaaaaaaaand by for Exciiiiiiiiiter

oops, wrong thread.

Anyway, I didn't realise you were in Exciter either, coolness :) I saw the band twice in Germany and they ruled ("with and Iron Fist" ahah).

fucking awesome song though!!! Judas Priest-Stained Class...........thrash before thrash was thrash.:headbang:

Hey everyone,

I just joined the band about a month and half ago. I've known John Ricci for around 18 years, though!!

I'm really looking forward to playing shows, and recording a new CD sometime next year. The new CD that is coming out in June was recorded before I joined the band, and John handled the bass parts on it

Cheers!

Clammy said:
Hey everyone,

I just joined the band about a month and half ago. I've known John Ricci for around 18 years, though!!

I'm really looking forward to playing shows, and recording a new CD sometime next year. The new CD that is coming out in June was recorded before I joined the band, and John handled the bass parts on it

Cheers!
Man, i can't wait to hear new stuff from you guys, and the rest of the older stuff, for that matter! And when you tour, please come to San Diego, CA!!!:D

Clammy said:
Hey everyone,

Cheers!

Welcome to the old school board Clammy! Have you played with any bands that released albums before you joined Exciter?

Greeno said:
Welcome to the old school board Clammy! Have you played with any bands that released albums before you joined Exciter?

My other band, CHAOS Inc., released a 6 song demo under the name "FALLOUT" back in 1998, and I was in a band called "Peace Colony" that released a CD, that I played on, after I had left the band, and they changed the name to "Think Tank". Those were just local Ottawa releases though, so likely you've never heard of them.

Cheers!

Wicked Child said:
yo, clammy! What are your favorite bands?

My favourite band is Motorhead. Lemmy is my main inspiration on bass! In Exciter, I play with a pretty clean bass tone, but in my other band, CHAOS Inc., I play with crazy over-the-top distortion... think Lemmy's tone pumped up a few notches. You can check out a couple of CHAOS Inc. songs HERE

I LOVE the NWOBHM bands like Maiden, Priest (even though they technically came before that), Saxon, Diamondhead, etc... early Metallica (pre-black album), Anthrax ( I'm LOVING the new CD, and much prefer John Bush for their style!), Megadeth, Slayer (going to see them June 15th!), Pantera, and LOTS more!

I am truly "old school" though, hehehe...

Cheers!

Clammy said:
My favourite band is Motorhead.

I LOVE the NWOBHM bands like Maiden, Priest (even though they technically came before that), Saxon, Diamondhead, etc... early Metallica (pre-black album), Anthrax ( I'm LOVING the new CD, and much prefer John Bush for their style!), Megadeth, Slayer (going to see them June 15th!), Pantera, and LOTS more!

I am truly "old school" though, hehehe...

Cheers!
yeh....you totally fit in! Awesome taste, not a bad band mentioned! :headbang: And i'm glad i'm not the only one likes the new Anthrax, either. And what about Angel Witch? You like Angel Witch?

Clammy said:
My favourite band is Motorhead. Lemmy is my main inspiration on bass!
Aleluyah brothers for the Clam is saved!

Lemmy_shines.jpg

Gee I remember "Long Live The Loud" and "Unveiling The Wicked" on vinyl during my first college years. When covers were big and hit like hell, UTW has one of the best covers ever for an album IMO.