Exciter!!!!

I like the first album the best. I even like the production. I played it all the time at the Dynamo club. In fact Exciter was the only band missing from the 80s Dynamo club roster. Even Anvil played there.

And "Cry of the Banshee" rules all!!!!!!

Blood of Tyrants was great too, another overlooked release by the canadian thrashers :headbang:

"gimme blooood... of tyyyraaaaaaaaants"

"ruuuuule... with an iron fiiiiist.... FIST...... FIST"

ahah killer choruses :D

Wicked Child said:
i'm curious, how'd you get the nickname "Clammy"?

Well, it started off as kind of a joke. 6 or 7 years ago, the guys in my other band and I were talking about having "stage names", so I came up with "Evil Clam" based on ummm.... errr.... female gentalia and the "evil" or "stupid" things guys to to get into it, hehehe... :loco: I was going for something WAY out there, and we all thought it was funny, so I kept it. At a practice one night, our drummer called me "Clammy", and that stuck!

I like the idea of a unique nickname that is easy to remember... and "Clammy" fits. Also, it sounds a bit like Lemmy, and I DO have a bit of a Motorhead :worship: obssession, hehehe... a HEALTHY one based on the music and having met the guys in the band a bunch of times and them being EXTREMELY cool and down to earth!

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

The Dark Command is one of my favourite Exciter albums... it has some KILLER tracks on it! Check out "Aggressor" man that song smokes!

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: