Exclusive interview with Joey Sturgis

From that interview Mr. Sturgis seems to be kind of cocky/self-interested. Egocentric, even.

It's an interview, you're being asked questions about yourself, its almost entirely egocentric to begin with.

I thought Joey came off as confident, intelligent and fairly measured, reassured even, which surprised me slightly, because some of his posts on here had left me feeling slightly ambivalent towards him.

Öwen;9208001 said:
It's an interview, you're being asked questions about yourself, its almost entirely egocentric to begin with.

I thought Joey came off as confident, intelligent and fairly measured, reassured even, which surprised me slightly, because some of his posts on here had left me feeling slightly ambivalent towards him.

yea but i think it's also a bit tough to gauge one's character over some internet posts, especially when such posts are being made on a message board full of fanboys that are swinging on one's nuts...

Awesome interview! Thanks!
I think Joey came off just fine. Its easy to point fingers at what people say and how they handle themselves when youre not in the same situation. ;)