Joey Sturgis Clipper!

Coming out and saying "don't buy EZ Drummer 2" is a bit wank. I would never do that, and I work for a direct competitor!!

And wow... a WHOLE 6 months development!! :lol:

Coming out and saying "don't buy EZ Drummer 2" is a bit wank. I would never do that, and I work for a direct competitor!!

Do you work for FXpansion? I seem to remember they are based in England, like yourself.

I've always thought it would be great to work for a company in the music software field, but sadly I believe there's a distinct lack of such companies in my country...

If this drum VI is truly going to be revolutionary, it's going to have to have some BRUTALITY inside of it. I am talking about real pain here. For the snare, it must be dampened by having the drummer's free hand super glued to the snare head(Snare head has to be Powerstroke 4). Only high velocity hits, 20 of them dead center of the hand for maximum impact. For the kick the assistant engineer has to put his balls in between the felt pad and the pedals and let the drummer whack away with his hand still super-glued to the snare. The toms have to really stand out if this is going to be revolutionary. I would suggest instead of using sticks having the drummer hit the toms with a hunting knife, only instead of holding it by the handle hold it by the blade and grip it TIGHT. Can't wait for my samples.

Do you work for FXpansion? I seem to remember they are based in England, like yourself.

I've always thought it would be great to work for a company in the music software field, but sadly I believe there's a distinct lack of such companies in my country...

Yes boss.

If this drum VI is truly going to be revolutionary, it's going to have to have some BRUTALITY inside of it. I am talking about real pain here. For the snare, it must be dampened by having the drummer's free hand super glued to the snare head(Snare head has to be Powerstroke 4). Only high velocity hits, 20 of them dead center of the hand for maximum impact. For the kick the assistant engineer has to put his balls in between the felt pad and the pedals and let the drummer whack away with his hand still super-glued to the snare. The toms have to really stand out if this is going to be revolutionary. I would suggest instead of using sticks having the drummer hit the toms with a hunting knife, only instead of holding it by the handle hold it by the blade and grip it TIGHT. Can't wait for my samples.

:zombie:

The big teams seem to move much slower and probably spend a lot of their time getting the various formats to work rather than using WDL/iPlug. If FXPansion took away hourly pay and vacations and only paid the dev team when a sale is made, I bet new plugins would be coming out much quicker. :lol:

Joey does do the development himself and Boz Digital does the final implementation. 2 man team.