Excuse me, but this needs said!!!

TP

Apr 17, 2001
USA
Visit site
No Visible Scars fucking rules!!! It's a fucking crime that most peeps don't know about this CD.

BTW-What's Laura's email? ;)

Very true.

VERY VERY true.

and the Fear Inside EP is definatly a worthy listen, shows a band taking shape.

And TP - youre gettin predictable bout laura ;) :lol:

Well the band were selling em before the recording of the new album to help funds. So youd have to mail the band or management to see if it would be possible after the release :)

ahhhh baby
do not mention that ep infront of me or ill go all of a quiver ....

*MG lets her lid off*

THAT EP WAS MY MOST DESIRED POSSESSION FOR OVER A YEAR AND THEN I had to talk to myself FOR A NOTHER CUZ NO ONE HAD IT !!!!!!
Hoorah for now....

I nearly died the first time i heard it.............
hearing ur number one bands early stuff after a long wait is like the search for the holy grail or a great big o.........
orange drink in the summer ( raaaaa the pervy chat at camp has not improved me in the slightest)

But it was great to hear how far they have improved both with the updated versions on NVS but also the current live versions with the addition of a certain crazy hippy.
but those two otherwise un available tracks were like
WEOWOWOWOWOWOW ... amazing and fabulous
especially without u..... this whole new undiscoverd side to a younger lakis ........ but the addidition of strings and female vocals gave it this unbelievable edge- that im sure most of u aggree with.
and again with Fear inside.... what a topnotch bunch of lyrics and guitars and vocals and drums and well god damn everything!!!!!

And anyway ive said enuf but if u go check out the official fan site u can read my full review of it !!!!!!!!

ROCK ON people

Sex on TV...

i tried that once kind of an electrifying experience....
:hotjump:
have to be careful though otherwise you might get buggered by the ariel...
;)

Mad me never...

nice to see everyone at the Bloodstock festival...perhaps next year will give the late night pubbing a miss then i will not be so bloody knackerred for the morning... arh bless!! getting old:D