Exodus-tempo Of The Damned

It's the best album with Zetro and that's saying a lot from a hard-core Baloff freak like me. He is getting good at hitting those agressive semi-grunts. WAAAAR WAAAR WAAAAR IS MY SHEPPARD!!!!

Rape your troat Zetro and I will worship you :headbang:

Hawk said:
It's the best album with Zetro and that's saying a lot from a hard-core Baloff freak like me.
LOL
You're damn right! I can remember our discussion about Exodus some weeks ago and you proved to be a true BBB maniac. So your praise for TOTD is indeed an indicator for its quality, ha ha ha. And you're not alone. This album turned me into a fan at once. Best Thrash disc in 2004 so far and a definite nominee for this year's pole position. :worship:

DrillSergeant said:
LOL
You're damn right! I can remember our discussion about Exodus some weeks ago and you proved to be a true BBB maniac. So your praise for TOTD is indeed an indicator for its quality, ha ha ha. And you're not alone. This album turned me into a fan at once. Best Thrash disc in 2004 so far and a definite nominee for this year's pole position. :worship:

I heard 2 tracks from the new death angel, and I must say, it will be a battle to the finish for best 2004 thash

DrillSergeant said:
LOL
We are in full agreement!