Exodus-War Is My Sheppard-EP-An Afternoon With Zetro

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
Well I spent Monday afternoon with Zetro, he just got back from tour in Europe,
he brought me back the War Is My Sheppard EP, and the new Tempo Of The Damned Hoodie(European tour dates & album cover)......Thanks Steve!
I listenend to it 3 times already.......Track listing:
1.War Is My Sheppard
2.Sealed With A Fist
3.Impaler
4.Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
My favorite cut is Impaler, Andy Sneap did an amazing job on all of it!
The 2 new songs kicks ass, AC/DC cover is better than their previous release, but Impaler is just Old School perfect, sounds like it should have been on Bonded By Blood original release, can hardly await the new album!

PS-You can actually hear Jack playing the Bass on these 4 tracks, thats a first!

Testament Legions said:
HOORAH! I was going to say something about that as well, but thank you for doing me the honour ;)!
No prob TL...tomboys unite (ha) and that is precisely why I am the reigning BH title holding champion :)

MindInsane said:
WTF is a "nick pick"?? I always thought it was nit pick?? Hmmmm...important things to ponder...
Exactly BH.............but you stepped right into the fire......flame on both of you..........you know what it meant, thats the point.........ponder that, both of you!

Oh ya & Ponder this Mindshare!
RankDriverBehind1. --Matt KensethLeader2. --Dale Earnhardt Jr.-2283. +1Jimmie Johnson-2414. +1Jeff Gordon-3005. +1Ryan Newman-3296. -3Kevin Harvick-3517. --Tony Stewart-5688. --Bobby Labonte-773

Deadly Embrace said:
Well I spent Monday afternoon with Zetro, he just got back from tour in Europe,
he brought me back the War Is My Shepperd EP, and the new Tempo Of The Damned Hoodie(European tour dates & album cover)......Thanks Steve!
I listenend to it 3 times already.......Track listing:
1.War Is My Shepperd
2.Sealed With A Fist
3.Impaler
4.Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
My favorite cut is Impaler, Andy Sneap did an amazing job on all of it!
The 2 new songs kicks ass, AC/DC cover is better than their previous release, but Impaler is just Old School perfect, sounds like it should have been on Bonded By Blood original release, can hardly await the new album!

Can't wait to hear the new album and hope they come down here for a tour soon.

OK girls, your nit picking, is totally wrong, & off base, I have the CD & it's spelt just like I posted it, I leant out the CD to Chuck, so I could not check out your smart ass nit picking remarks til I just got it back........How about knowing what your talking about before trying to belittle me........now it backfired & you two deserve a DE roasting........:hotjump::hotjump:..........I think the band wanted it that way, & thats the way I posted it, originally..........So go pick your nose, next time, you want to pick on me & be wrong, you guys look stupid, and like a couple of Butt Brained Butt Heads!

Pyrus thank you for backing the truth.......and sticking up for me!

Girls, Girls, Girls!.............Wrong, Wrong, Wrong!

dontgawk.jpg

I saw them on there europe tour (in the effenaar), wow man they kicked ass, I saw them one time before but that was on a fest. now they were headliners, really really cool. I talked with steve there and he liked the show also. It truly was an evening to remember!