Explain This

Fucking sig'd :lol:!!!!

family2.jpg

In this case Marie is the small child with the bruise on the forehead

What attitude? It doesn't even have anything to do with making friends... in love I've been rejected too many times to willingly lose my time on people who won't return my feelings. If I'm single and somebody likes me, then I try to like them back. Then if after a few months of trying to fall for them it still hasn't worked, I dump them. That way I don't get hurt. My friends actually supported me through that whole process many times, and they are still there.

My band's ex-keyboardist came with me to pick Chris up at the train station. She supported me through the whole weekend when I had to play happy couple with him and realized that no matter how I tried, I couldnt do it. My whole band was there when I finally got the guts to tell him I didnt love him, even if he was planning on coming visit me again for Christmas.

My bandmates are my true family.

:guh:.....:D:tickled::lol:!

If I hadn't walked the streets today with a stolen traffic cone dressed as a Mexican, that post WOULD have been the highlight of my day :p

You got to steal 4 traffic cones, 2 police barriers and and one of those highway garbage pales, then block off someones driveway at least once.

in love I've been rejected too many times to willingly lose my time on people who won't return my feelings. If I'm single and somebody likes me, then I try to like them back. Then if after a few months of trying to fall for them it still hasn't worked, I dump them. That way I don't get hurt. My friends actually supported me through that whole process many times, and they are still there.
So YOU're sick of wasting your time with people not returning your feelings, so YOU start a relationship with someone you don't have the slightest feeling for and waste their time not returning their feelings? :/ I don't get why people stumble into a relationship so fast... wouldn't you want to know what's important to him in a relationship and most of all where (or in who :p) the fucker has been :bah: BEFORE you put your tongue in places that haven't seen soap for an unhealthy amount of time?

in b4 'like you know everything' or something alike: if this is the relationship scale: ";-) :p :) :-D &#9829; :-@ :-| :-( :'-( </3 ", i'm currrently in ":-@ / :-| / :-("

I don't get why people stumble into a relationship so fast.

What I've seen from quite a few girls - it seems they'd rather be in 'any' relationship than be seen as single.

Then there are those types that use guys as stepping stones, stepping from one guy straight onto another. They tend to keep making the same mistake over and over.

Time spent as a single after a break up lets you figure out what you like/don't like in the person(s) you were last with and then gives you a chance to target someone more suited to you.

s

So YOU're sick of wasting your time with people not returning your feelings, so YOU start a relationship with someone you don't have the slightest feeling for and waste their time not returning their feelings? :/ I don't get why people stumble into a relationship so fast... wouldn't you want to know what's important to him in a relationship and most of all where (or in who :p) the fucker has been :bah: BEFORE you put your tongue in places that haven't seen soap for an unhealthy amount of time?

oh well you know.. shit happens sometimes. Before I started going out with my actual bf, my self esteem was so low it didn't even exist. I was convinced that if any guy wanted to be with me, it'd probably be my last chance for life. So I gave almost all of them a shot (there goes all those COBOT members). Some of them were great. Some of them sucked. At least now I'm in a relationship in which I am comfortable and I really love my bf. he's the one for me. And if we ever broke up, I would take my time before searching for somebody else because now I know what I am worth and what I have to offer to the one I love. And irl I've become a lot less shy about speaking with new people, so I have more opportunities to meet people, too.

oh well you know.. shit happens sometimes. Before I started going out with my actual bf, my self esteem was so low it didn't even exist. I was convinced that if any guy wanted to be with me, it'd probably be my last chance for life. So I gave almost all of them a shot (there goes all those COBOT members). Some of them were great. Some of them sucked. At least now I'm in a relationship in which I am comfortable and I really love my bf. he's the one for me. And if we ever broke up, I would take my time before searching for somebody else because now I know what I am worth and what I have to offer to the one I love. And irl I've become a lot less shy about speaking with new people, so I have more opportunities to meet people, too.

cool.

All that to say: I'm a big kid now!!!

1276071518566.gif

same :/
I scrolled down and it was angry, looked away for half a second, and it wasn't angry.

Then it slowly started to morph D: