Just noticed something...

MasqueReaper said:
Can you imagine if we find out that it's been Alexi himself this whole time? :cry:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You know, sometimes I'm really thinking it's someone from the band or close to the band, maybe not Alexi himself, but maybe ...Janne? I don't know.
Anyway, if I had "fans" like Lady_Laiho, I wouldn't be too proud, I'd rather ask myself whether or not I'd be turning pretty "Backstret Boyish"... (and I would surely ask a mod to ban her permanently!!!):ill:

why do you guys give such a fuck about lady gaiho??? can we just consider her dead??

^Well, it's kinda hard to ignore her since she's all over the place, spamming every thread with her "I love Alexi. I'll marry him for sure. Blablabla..."-mantra. She just sucks.

OMG but is she really in love with Alexi??? I'm kinda new here and I thought that she was only kidding about the marrying shit that she says... Is she truly convinced that she will marry him??? I can't believe it! This can't be true!

MIMA said:
why do you guys give such a fuck about lady gaiho??? can we just consider her dead??
+ONE... Lezzy Laiho is buried beneath the ban... let her go guys, let her go.

Igraine said:
OMG but is she really in love with Alexi??? I'm kinda new here and I thought that she was only kidding about the marrying shit that she says... Is she truly convinced that she will marry him??? I can't believe it! This can't be true!
Yes, she actually was.. and it was fucking sickening.. but she's gone now. Breath easy. :headbang:

+ONE... Lezzy Laiho is buried beneath the ban... let her go guys, let her go.

Yes, she actually was.. and it was fucking sickening.. but she's gone now. Breath easy. :headbang:

Yeah, we can relax for two weeks. Over at the thread where she posted last, the Webmasa said it's a temporary ban, but she'll be gone for good if she keeps up her bullshit

this is mean, if we keep this up she might not want to come back and iuno about you but i think shes fun to take the piss out of and watch her come straight back with more "i love alexi's"!