Is it just me or ...

no, BRMH, it's not just you. I've had my fill the last few days in particular. And I was the direct recipient of some online terroristic threats a couple of weeks ago because someone was banned from here after showing their true colors. But the way I see it is...

l_8b6d31426fecb1ae59254f012aeab14b.jpg

:Smug:

no, BRMH, it's not just you. I've had my fill the last few days in particular. And I was the direct recipient of some online terroristic threats a couple of weeks ago because someone was banned from here after showing their true colors. But the way I see it is...

l_8b6d31426fecb1ae59254f012aeab14b.jpg

:Smug:

hey A-Hole, you stole that from my myspace. :Smug: :lol:

I love the people that I know when they're jerks, but yeah..the new people can take a backseat because there is only room for Asscension, Myself, and a few others on this boat. (j/k j/k all in good fun.)

oh and Im so using part of what ashaman7122 said as a signature. I hope you take this as a compliment because I seriously was out of breath from laughing so hard.

those of us that are used to acting like assholes (at times) now have to compete with an entirely new crop of assholes...and it somehow cheapens the brilliance of my assholishness.

oh and Im so using part of what ashaman7122 said as a signature. I hope you take this as a compliment because I seriously was out of breath from laughing so hard.
ashaman7122's entire comment made me burst out laughing, especially about hanging up said asshole. HA! Brilliance!

And Patrick, you are by far NOT an asshole... though you did just call your dad one, so maybe that makes you one too by default! :loco::lol:

How did I get involved in this conversation? I thought the jokes were about my mom, not about me.

I never been with Bob, and I've never been drunk enough to be with you either.

:)
c.

I don't think there's enough GHB in the world for me to be with you, so it's cool. ;)

I was implying that your mom had mentioned it to you which you had mentioned to me at some point. Next time I'll be more clear.

-Metal

I don't think there's enough GHB in the world for me to be with you, so it's cool. ;)

I was implying that your mom had mentioned it to you which you had mentioned to me at some point. Next time I'll be more clear.

-Metal

Maybe I'm a bit sensitive because that is my mother-in-law you're talking about and I know it's all in good fun but I think the jokes about his Mom could stop yesterday, really.