Is it just me or...

I guess the regs could be posting more... I never really posted this often before, though I came to check the site at least once a day. Perhaps it's the excitemen't of the new album... or just the fact that we don't have to deal with all the pop-ups and stuff. Either way, I glad to see more activity...

No pop ups is a big bonus. I actually came here to post on the Katatonia forum but saw this one, read some off the posts and replies that made me laugh so much I nearly lost a gonad. Its a cool forum not too serious and you can tell there are some real fans here.

Most of the people on this site are true Anthrax fans just talking about this and that, ofcourse we are having a good time! Whats not to be happy about? There is a new Anthrax album on the way! Cool!

Just wanted you to know that I checked out the Dungeon site and it's very cool mang! Good to see that there is good metal being made in all parts of the world. It's a Metal world! Fantastic!

Originally posted by augdawg2
Just wanted you to know that I checked out the Dungeon site and it's very cool mang! Good to see that there is good metal being made in all parts of the world. It's a Metal world! Fantastic!
Cheers mate!

Just enjoy! :D