Any Helloween fans here?

Savage Pumpkin

AKA Mr. Future World
Sep 6, 2008
Skokie, IL
I realize that this is an Anthrax forum. I am new to the ultimate metal boards so I hope this is not the wrong place to post this. I know they toured with Anthrax on the USA Headbangers Ball Tour in 1989. Just curious if there were any fans here.

Loved all their stuff with Kieste / Kai Hansen era.

Keeper 1 & 2 are just magnificent albums.

Pink Bubbles goes ape was ok - had a few good songs. Haven't really listened to any of their more recent stuff to be honest.

I hadn't thought of them in years until yesterday.I really liked keeper of the seven key's part ?( the one with I want out) so I looked them up on Youtube for new stuff.
I heard something from 07 but I didn't like it.

I hadn't thought of them in years until yesterday.I really liked keeper of the seven key's part ?( the one with I want out) so I looked them up on Youtube for new stuff.
I heard something from 07 but I didn't like it.
yeah i remember looking on music choice and seeing helloween about a year ago so i put it on and i swear to god its the worst song ever. i cant remember the title of it though.

geese they really went downhill which is such a shame because keepers are so amazing!

For the longest time, after Michael Kiske left, I wouldn't listen to them. Even though I had bought Master of the Rings and The Dark Ride. One day I decided to sit down and give them another chance and now I can't get enough of those albums. Their last album, Gambling With the Devil, is just amazing. So to answer your question, there is a Helloween fan here. I probably listen to them more than any other band right now.

Loved all their stuff with Kieste / Kai Hansen era.

Keeper 1 & 2 are just magnificent albums.

Pink Bubbles goes ape was ok - had a few good songs. Haven't really listened to any of their more recent stuff to be honest.

agree, u pointed my opinion about halloween, some cupple of songs i like too, for example Heavy Mental Hamsters etc.